By Rayan Arnaout
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ClockMaze is a brain teaser that won't let you sleep at night.
ClockMaze rules are simple :
- For each level, you have to remove all the blockers preventing the gear from rotating
- You can start by removing any blocker you want
- When the first blocker is removed, you can only remove blockers pointed by the needles
- You lose when both needles end up on blockers that have already been removed
- When removing a blocker, both needles regroup at the blocker's position and then go separate ways with an amplitude corresponding to the blocker's value
- You have to find the right combination to remove all blockers in one go
A small tutorial is available on the first level (the question mark button) if you need some help.
Think fast, the amount of time you spend on the same level will define your score.
This game has been inspired by enigmas you have to solve in one of ©Square Enix famous games.
Just like in Final Fantasy XIII/2. I hated them then, but they are still loads of fun.
No idea what to do
No help in game. Looks cool but no idea how to play. The description very vaguely says amplitude of needles depend on the number.
Would be fun if I knew how to play