Clockwork is a simple and easy-to-use timer app that lets you set multiple timers to go off in sequence.
■ Frequently Used Tools Should Be Easy to Use
Clockwork is very easy to use. Editing the timer name, time, sound, and repeat settings can all be done swiftly. Once you've set the timer, tap the play button. The timer will start counting down. When the time is up, a sound will go off. Since background notifications are supported, you can use it even while the iPhone is locked. You can also use it while listening to music.
■ Helps You With Your Planning
Clockwork lets you save multiple set lists. Studying, exercise, meditation, reading, Pomodoro Technique, cooking. Create timers that fit your purpose and focus on your goals.
■ Main Features
- Set hour, minute, and second timers
- 8 types of alarm sounds
- Repeat function
- Works in the background
- Create a list and set a name for the list.
- Add a timer, and set the timer name, time, and sound.
- Tap the repeat count button to set the number of repetitions.
- Tap the cell to select the first timer to activate.
- Tap the play button to start the timer.
- Ads are displayed in the free version. You can remove the ads using an in-app purchase. The features are identical to the paid version.
- Please enable notifications in the iOS settings.
- For each list, a maximum of 64 timers may be set.
‐ URL Schemes: clockworkfree:
- Perfomance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
The app is really useful. It would be great if UI is more interactive. Especially when a new user wants to set time on timer, they will find it hard to find place where they can find it. Some kind of demo after first app download would be really helpful.
Great app for timing exercise
This app is really simple to use - it lets you set consecutive timers that go off to time reps of an exercise. Great for timing on a walk/run workout or for back-back exercise timing, with built in timer for rest periods!
Great app but need some details.
I use this to alert my eyes rest (30mins computer work then 10mins break)
However, there are so less tone selections (original tones are too long like song). I think alert needs to be short and bright sound. Or the paid version got more selections already?
Another thing is that the feedbavk section which I think is to email you is not working. You might need to fix it.
Thanks. Great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.