ClockZ is a clock app that display the current time. Possible to change the colors, size and backgrounds. Also Widget is one of the great features. Music Alarm, Timer and Stopwatch were also added in the latest version.
The best clock app ClockZ is Over 500,000 downloads. App Store ratings is over 4.0 in all countries!
• Basic features of 18 types of backgrounds, text colors, fonts
• Automatically unlock (Automatically does not sleep when launching the app)
• Seconds, Dates and Weeks
• Music Alarm
• Your Photo and 3D Map for backgrounds (Paid)
• Battery display
• Theme (Paid)
• Text size (Pinch gesture or double tap)
• Sharing feature
• AR Clock (Migrate to new app)
• Clock for large and simple
• Optimized for Night Stand
In App Purchase:
• Remove Ads | You can remove all ads
• Theme | You can use outline and more
• Tower Backgrounds | Clock background for 4 tower 3D maps
• World Heritage Backgrounds | Clock background for 4 world heritage 3D maps
(You can use multiple devices with single purchase)
• iPhone / iPad and Latest device, Latest iOS
• Device Rotate (Portrait / Landscape)
• Quick Action (3D touch)
• 15 languages
• Widget (Clock Display + Launch App)
• iMessage (Current time display)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. About AM/PM or 24-Hour Time
A. You can change from the Setting app < General < Date & Time < 24-Hour Time.
Q. About Alarm
A. Make sure that notification is enabled from the launch app < Plus button < Settings. And, please check the ringer volume and set time.
Q. About Time lag
A. ClockZ is synchronized with the time of the your device. Please check the time setting of the your device.
• Fixed music alarm crash for iOS 11.3
Ratings and Reviews
Great LARGE Display but
Great simple large display. Only a few issues, and maybe the 2nd is my stupidity.
1. The alarm would not work, until I thought, hmmmm, maybe I need to allow notifications. Yup. Now see that on this site, but the app should prompt you when installed to do this, like other apps. So many people have downgraded the ratings because the alarm “doesn’t work” - it does.
2. Am I missing something on the screen that tells me the alarm is on. When you set it, a pppup appears, but right over the clock so you have to dismiss it to see the time. Then nothing. Unless I’m missing something, should have at least an ASet somewhere, or open up that window after you set it somewhere in the corner of the screen. It is set, but feel uneasy never knowing night after night whether it’s set.
Again, unless I’m missing something - maybe someone can educate me, in which case would have 5 stars.
Bright ads flash all the time
I am deleting this app. I wanted to use this app on my night stand. But ads keep flashing on and off and waking me up.
I’ve heard of greed. But c’mon people. I’m not going to wake up in the middle of the night, because a new ad flashed on and then get the sudden urge to buy whatever it is your app is selling, before going back to sleep.
Most of the other free clock apps turn off the ad banner after a few moments of inactivity. I have yet to see the ad banner in this app go off. It just keeps flashing new ads of different colors and brightness. Shut off the ad banners after 30 seconds of inactivity. On second thought, just keep on doing what you’re doing, because I’m deleting the app, so it will make no difference to me.
I like this app quite a bit: it’s not cartoony or retro like most other apps with a large clock for quick view. But I wish there were an option to remove the huge A.M./P.M. part that is unnecessary and takes up an inordinate amount of the screen. Also, I hope there’s a way to make it override the phone’s auto-sleep function, making the app much more useful. Keep going!
- Meruem, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Meruem, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- Theme $2.99
- Place Backgrounds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.