ClonErase Camera - automatic photo manipulation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ClonErase Camera: Automatically clone or remove people and objects!
With ClonErase Camera you can make people appear multiple times on the same picture - or remove unwanted passersby from your shots.
Add one of 11 imposing effects that additionally highlight the clones or selectively modify the background
ClonErase works fully automatically: No need for any marking of clone areas or selecting a split layout! It's so easy to produce stunning results!
Examples of use:
- A funny picture presenting you several times in various poses
- You don't want any pedestrians on your photo of a monument? Easily remove them with ClonErase by taking several shots, it combines all uncovered image parts to a new photo.
- Action shots - combine several stills of a motion sequence into a single image
- You climbed the mountain peak together but there's nobody to take a picture with both of you? Just take two photos each with one of you, ClonErase creates a picture showing both.
How it works:
1) Shoot up to eight almost identical pictures of the same scene - optionally with self-timer
2) Make people or objects move between the shots
3) ClonErase Camera detects image differences and automatically creates a new image:
4) Choose between "Clone" or "Erase" result image
5) Add effects: stunning clone-effects make your images sensational
With the self-timer of ClonErase Camera you can even clone yourself!
Easier to use than other clone apps - and better results!
What is not possible with ClonErase:
copy people / objects from one image into a completely different image
remove people / objects from a single image (multiple images needed!)
Find more information and our video at:
Check out funny ClonErase images posted from users on Instagram: search for hash-tag #clonerase
What's New in Version 2.1
iOS 8 compatibility
Great cloning and erasing; a few bugs to fix
The cloning function is excellent. Great improvement from first version and does the job quite well. Erasing works well too tho I haven't tried it as much as cloning.
Not entirely intuitive - read the instructions and use the hints a few times to get it down. Works best when camera held very still so that only the cloned subject is moving between frames. Shooting a person yields easy and great results. Objects that don't hold still as well (my dog, kids) not always as good but you need a little luck too). One filter that auto-colorizes the subject stands-out above the filters in most photo-apps.
Earlier version had problem saving photos and I emailed the developer -- and a person actually quickly wrote back explaining that fixes had been submitted to- and waiting for- Apple. The person wrote back again saying when Apple had uploaded the new version - Impressive customer service. The fixes moved this from a 2-star app to 4.5-star. If they fix the relatively minor bugs this will be a solid 5+-star app.
Really does work
The cloning works great no money wasted. You guys should change the timer box or change its size so you can see your first position easier
Hope to see more improvement to this app