By Volygon Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
What's New in Version 2.2.6
Just a small update, more coming soon.
• Fixed theme packs not showing up in the store.
• Refreshed the help content with videos.
• Closet is now Closet+.
• New icon, and updated design for iOS 7.
• The long-awaited backup & restore functionality is back! You can find these options in the Tools section. Thanks for your patience with this one!
• Themes! You can find free & premium theme packs in the settings section. More coming soon.
• Tags & packing lists moved from tools to the main menu.
• You can now select your tags (now found in the main menu) and it will display any items & outfits containing that tag.
• You can now move items between different closets.
• You can now search for multiple terms separated by spaces.
• Outfit & Packing List cells now display all items inside them.
• Selecting/deselecting categories to use in the item grid will now also select/deselect any non-empty subcategories within that category.
• Shake-to-randomize when creating an outfit in the item grid.
• Lots of other refinements.
• Various bug fixes.
My favorite closet app.
So I'll preface this by saying, make sure you read about any and every app before you 'purchase' it. YES it is free, but it very clearly states what you get for free in the description. Which happens to be only 15 items. If that doesn't work for you, then you'll want to not consider this a free app.
The 15 items for free is there to help you see if this app is one you'll like before committing. Add in a few items across several different categories. Enough to make a few outfits. Not just 15 shirts. Then you can fiddle with the randomize outfit, see how you can categorize and sort things, and get a feel for the apps general functionality.
I've used a couple other similar apps and there were always pros and cons. Personally I just wanted something simple, fast and easy to enter clothes (I have a LOT of clothes), and one where the outfit generator wasn't terrible (I had one app that recommended three shirts and a pair of leggings... Ummm no!). So far I really like this one, there's the potential to enter as much or as little information about each item as you want.
I'm hoping at some point they'll add the ability to sync between devices, but for now I'm content to just use it on my phone. You can back up to your computer so if you lose your device for whatever reason, as long as you backed up your closet, you won't lose all the hard work you put in to take photos of all your stuff.
Great!! So much potential!!
Out of all of the apps I researched that would allow some type of virtual closet organization of what I own, Closet+ Is the only one that comes out in flying colors! What I particularly like is the ability to upgrade for a few $ and that gives you access to not only any and all future upgrades but also multiple closets! Infinite tags! There's just so much potential for the app to become even more amazing. Oh! I also LOVE the bulk photo import feature!! Literally, no other app allows you to do that. I know. I've looked. And paid for it.
Closet+ is not only a great personal tool for me but also my clients. I work as a personal stylist in the Bay Area and I've been plugging this app as the one to get.
The only constructive criticism is the menu layout. It's a bit hard to tell when you're in the submenus. Navigation around there feels like it could be a bit more intuitive. Otherwise, I very much enjoy this app.
First, let me say this app requires time and learning and a little money. I spent 4 hours in total setting it up, and you will want to pay to upgrade to get the most out of it. Second, this app is only what you make it. The categories are customizable so you can organize items and outfits any way you want. But it does require you to do all the work of photographing and making the outfits.
That being said, I LOVE it! For someone who can spend over an hour changing clothes trying to decide on an outfit, it is a huge time saver. I make my outfits when I'm on the bus or just lounging around, then when it comes time to get dressed it only takes me 10 minutes to get out the door because the work is done for me. If you're an anxious perfectionist then this is going to make your life a lot less stressful. And that's exactly what I think iPhone apps are for, to make life easier.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Volygon Inc.
- © 2009-2013 Volygon Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99
- Everything Forever$5.99
- Multiple Closets$1.99
- Theme Pack 01$0.99
- Theme Pack 02$0.99
- Theme Pack 03$0.99