iPhone Screenshots

Description

Most people regularly wear only 20% of the clothes in their closet. Closet Key helps you wear the other 80%.

Can't decide what to wear even with a closet full of clothes? Closet Key is the complete solution, helping you wear more of what you have and connect with friends to discover what you don't.

***

- Easily Upload Your Closet
Take pictures of your clothes (or screenshot them online) and upload them to your fully customizable virtual closet.

- Pair Items to Make Outfits
Layer clothing on a free-form canvas to choose outfits for work, school, or events.

- Share Your Closet
Send your friends keys to your closet, allowing them to unlock and browse your wardrobe. Now you can easily exchange outfit ideas!

- Discover Your Personal Style
Message your friends within the app for help completing outfits and around the clock style advice. Get rid of clothes you don't use and buy or borrow more of what looks best on you.

- Expand Your Closet Network
Save money buying clothes that you can simply borrow from a friend. Have an event this weekend and don't want to buy a new dress? Browse a friend's closet and ask them for help.

- Be Inspired
What you wear is an extension of yourself and the same goes for those around you. See what your friends have in their closet to discover what to add to yours.

Take your closet ANYWHERE you go, share it with WHOMEVER you like, and access it WHENEVER you want.

Unlock a better closet with Closet Key.

***

Key features include:

- Background Removal
- Customizable Categories
- Cloud-Based System
- Instant Messaging
- Shareable Closets
- Unlimited Clothing Space
- Free-Form Canvas to make outfits
- Email Support

***

Closet Key is a FREE app with NO in-app purchase and NO hidden costs.

We're here to help you wear more of what you have and discover what you don't.

For support or feedback, please send us a note at closetkeyapp.com/contact

We value your opinion and look forward to saying hello!

What's New

Version 1.3

Minor glitches fixed.

Ratings and Reviews

4 out of 5

109 Ratings

109 Ratings

I love this app! You need it too!

lovehebe

I cannot imagine how could I live without this app! It is the best app to give you an idea about what to wear, you just take pics of the clothes you have, then it will be your personal outfit planner! It gives you ideas on how to dress up and what to wear for different occasions! You can also share and talk with your friends about outfit ideas! That’s very useful because who doesn’t want to look good to their friends! I think this is the best closet organizer app! Love it!

Super fun virtual closet

Austin/Dorrell Family

It's soooo fun sharing my closet with my friends! I love that I can just message my friends in the app and ask them if my outfit combination is good or not. Closet Key lets my friends help me decide what to wear when I can't decide. This app is the perfect closet organizer and it's super easy to use. It's similar to polyvore in that you can group together multiple items to create looks-- another feature I really like. Aside from creating a network of closets, I use this app as an outfit planner for all my clothing.

Love it!

Kristen Justine

The closet app is one of my favorite apps on my phone. I never know what to wear, and when I go out shopping I always have outfit ideas in my head that I try to remember for when I go home. This closet organizer helps me put together outfits on the spot and remember them for later. I never forget now what I have and can see what’s there while shopping and try to match things! I’d be lost without this. Shopping doesn’t make me feel as scatterbrained anymore.

Information

Seller
Natalie Peters
Size
68.8 MB
Category
Lifestyle
Compatibility
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© 2018 Natalie Peters
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like