This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with quick access to information on the use of antithrombotic agents.
- Use Clot Rx on the iPhone and iPad for one single low price.
- Easy navigation by disease state and medication
- Tables, algorithms, and brief synopses of critical information provides efficiency in data access
- Covers treatment and prevention of arterial and venous thromboembolic events
- Medication indication, dosing, mechanism of action, contraindications/precautions, and common adverse effects
- Evidence-based on latest body of literature, consensus guidelines, and manufacturer labeling
- 2008 American College of Chest Physicians’ antithrombotic guidelines
- 2009 AHA/ACC guidelines on management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- 2010 European Society of Cardiology guidelines on atrial fibrillation management (including the new risk scoring tool, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- 2010 ADA/AHA/ACC guidelines on primary prevention of cardiovascular events
- Alternate view of information (pocket card view)
- Diseases: Atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, stroke/transient ischemic attack, peripheral arterial disease, venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism)
- Medications: aspirin, aspirin + dipyridamole, clopidogrel, prasugrel, dabigatran, fondaparinux, heparin, enoxaparin, dalteparin, and warfarin
- Support with iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Home screen redesign and cleaned up many interface elements throughout
Ratings and Reviews
Great Addition to Medical Apps
This program is very concise, yet it contains all of the needed, current reference tables I use in practice. The graphics are sharp, colorful and easy to read. Layout and data presentation is excellent. Thanks for this great handy tool. A steal for $2.
Very helpful especially with "card view"
Clot Rx is very concise and to the point. I like the use of table figures to help with dosing anticoag. The only information it's lacking is post-CVA anticoag. Otherwise a great handy program to have to quickly lookup anticoag. info and verify your decision.
- Insight Therapeutics, LLC
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Insight Therapeutics, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.