Clothia Closet & Stylist - create trendy looks and shop clothes by outfits
By Clothia Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clothia Closet & Stylist makes choosing outfits easy. Love clothes? Love Clothia! Clothia makes it super simple to discover and create amazing outfits, shop new trends, and build your dream closet.
Now available in English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese!
• Save items from your favorite retailers to your Clothia closet
• Mix-n-match to create fashionable looks and share them with friends for approval and advice
• Browse outfits created by Clothia fashionistas
What our users are saying:
"Dress-up for grown up little girls! - I love this app, it is a good fix for those pesky shopping urges!" (by HarryPits)
"I Absolutely Love It! - I love this app!!! It really enjoy it!!! It gives me ideas of my new fashion looks! I really do recommend it!!!" (by EmilyCupcakeUnicorn)
"Love!!! - I love this app. It allows me to buy and save clothes....I really love how I'm able to collaborate clothes together. GET IT NOW ! " (by Pippergirl7666)
"Great! - This a great way to create outfits for future reference if you're ever stuck on what to wear. Love it." (by RosaM310)
What's New in Version 3.0
Portrait mode support.
Localization for multiple languages.
Stability and performance improvements.
Import photos from iPad (in-app purchase).
Has to fix a couple of things!
I really like this app, and had it before but it kept glitching and I deleted it, but I redownloaded it. It has great new updates, like it barely glitches like before, but there are problems there weren't before, like:
1. I have so many items, but when I want to create an outfit, it only shows a bit of the items I have.
2. I went to add something that they didn't have in the middle of creating a pen outfit because I needed it, and when I went back to create, everything was cleared.
3. It keeps signing me out,and when I log back in, it takes forever.
4. When I search items up, it shows a bunch of random junk that has nothing to do with it.
5. I had to create a new account because apparently there was an "error" with signing in.
Seriously, the creators of this app, this app is amazing and something I always wanted, but seriously fix all of these problems, it's really annoying and I feel like deleting it again because these problems constantly come up.
Loved it from the beginning
I first found this app in like 2013 and I've used it ever since. I was so confused on why it wasn't in the App Store anymore, and people are saying that it is the same as polyvore, but I am pretty sure it came BEFORE polyvore. I liked the app and I still do, but the new layout is a bit confusing to be honest. Still great though!!!!!!👏👏👏👏🌟💗
Love Clothia, don't love the new update
Clothia is wonderful, but there are some glitches in the new update that anger me. I had 896 items in my closet, now only a small fraction of them load. I hope somebody will fix this glitch
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Clothia Inc
- © 2015 Clothia Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photo Album$1.99