Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cloud Assassin is a social, photo snapping game inspired by the real-life game Assassin.
• Invite a group of friends to play.
• Players are assigned a random target.
• It is your job to take your target “out” by covertly snapping their photo.
• Last assassin standing wins!
We’ve added an extra twist to the game. You are allowed to see your target’s last known location, but in doing so you give up your location to your assassin. Use it when you need a hint, but keep an eye out for suspicious friends.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Share photos! Post your favorite photos to Twitter and Facebook. Also, coming soon: share entire games!
* International support finally! Now people outside the US can register and invite friends!
* Misc. bug fixes and improvements.
Good but could be better
The game is fun and all specially with a big group of people that want to play. Some things that would make it so much better would be:
Finding a way to make is so it actually has to be a picture of the person. Not just anything.
Also starting the game is hard because everyone is under secret agent man even if I have added them and played them before. So I have to switch between the game and my contacts to get the right people.
Other than those the game is fun and interesting. :)
With the current upgrades to iOS, the app freezes when adding a required photo.
This game is a ton of fun. I started it at school and now everyone is walking around the halls checking their backs and running to class. A little helpful criticism that I've noticed while playing the game that could make it better:
1. I like the idea about a Facebook/ Twitter connection, I had to get a lot of people's numbers that I didn't have to start a big enough game so that it would be fun.
2. I've also noticed that some people who download the game have troubles receiving the confirmation code, I don't know if you could troubleshoot that or not.
3. An established set of rules would be nice too. I have a couple of people that decide to draw pictures of the person and take a picture of that, or the picture is so blurry you can't tell who was in it and who wasn't. They just make the game less fun, so a set of rules to play by would be a great thing to have.
Other than that, I'm very impressed with the games design, you guys really put some time into it and it looks awesome. Hope you take all this into consideration in the next update!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 07, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Williams
- © Opetopic 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99