The Swiss Army knife for your files.
Download, Share, Manage, Send, Open, Read, Play, Listen, View, Create, Edit, Move, Rename, Import, Export your documents, Videos, Music, Books and any other type of files on your Cloud Services.
On your iPhone or iPad it all comes together, many Clouds, One App.
◆Remember Long Press is your friend.
On a File to activate the Action Menu.
On the Titlebar to call the Menu at any time.
On the Titlebar in edit mode to Select-Deselect all documents.
Cloud Opener Features:
- Share iCloud Drive documents by weblink (download)
- Web Server and WebDAV Server
- Send to App
- Attach to email
- Social Media Apps
◆OPEN and VIEW◆
- Open files from iCloud Drive and Apps supporting the iOS "Document Provider Extensions" like DropBox, OneDrive etc.
- Play any kind of Video file (m4v, mkv, avi etc)**
- Play Music
- Advanced PDF Reader
- iWork Documents
- Office Documents
- Text and Images
- Open a Webarchive, .webloc or .url file.
- WebBrowser, Save webpages as PDF or as webloc
And many more
- Images or Photos with a powerful Image Editor.
Enhance, Resize, Copy, Paste (Also from Pasteboard), Draw, Stickers, Text, Filter
and many more.
- Rich Text Editing.
Font, Style, Size, Alignment, Color and many more.
- Trim Audio Files and Save as Ringtone
- New Images (jpg, png)
- Rich Text documents, save as Text, Rich Text or PDF
- Voice Recording
- Create File From PasteBoard (Clipboard)
- Zip/Unzip Archives
- Create Folders
- Move, Drag and Drop file moving
- Edit Action, perform an action (email, message, send to etc.) on multiple documents
◆IMPORT - EXPORT from many Cloud services◆
- iCloud Drive
- Google Drive
- Drop Box
- Photo Library
- Share Images to Instagram
- Any App that support the documents provider interface
Importing will make a copy of your File and stores it on your device.
◆COPY TO Cloud Opener◆
- Apps that support "Send To" can send Files to Cloud Opener
- Zip multiple Files into one archive and send anywhere
- UnZip zip archives into a new folder
Check out the Setting App for the Cloud Opener Settings
- Swap Long Press Action
- Show External Files
- Show File Extensions
- Open In: Store In iCloud
- Passcode Lock with Touch ID SUpport
- And many more options
Store locally for Offline Usage
All in your pocket.
Supported File types:
pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, mov, m4v, mp3, aac, txt, html, (iWork) Pages, Numbers, Keynote, webloc, url, (Office) .docx, .ppt, .xlsx. ...
Support for any type of File depends on the installed Apps.
**Supported Movie types:
mov, mkv, avi, flv, mp3, caff, ogg, wma, m4a, m4v,mwv, 3gp, mp4, mpeg, mpg, vob
- Fixes Opening Documents In Place
- Performance improvements.
If you like it, give it a nice review. Having problems, please contact me.
Ratings and Reviews
I am running the latest IOS on my Gen 4 iPad. I purchased this app so I could read Win 10 shortcuts from a network drive and paste the URL into Safari on my Ipad. My experience is mixed. Some of the trouble comes from the fact that the iPad or this app marks these shortcuts with an FE [file explorer icon], but does not limit this designation to Win 10 shortcuts. So finding an actual shortcut is more of a chore. Even so getting the app to give me the "Open in Safari" button is hit and miss. "Open in browser" is more consistent, but U tube videos never load with this native browser.
Developer Response ,
Dear Azor 999
can you send me some url files you are experiencing problems with?
Very useful App!
Works like a charm, and with an older iPad allows me access to my iCloud files and all the conveniences of that storage system. One of the best apps I have bought!!!
Don’t know why some people rate this app poorly. Works fine for me, on an Apple 6s with iOS 12. Four Stars, easily. Thanks.
- Jack Burger
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2019, jacks-apps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.