Cloud Phone - Mobile Business Phone System
By Telcentris, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Voxox Cloud Phone mobile app is a business phone system in your pocket with unique and innovative features. Now you can use one device to manage your business and personal calls while on the go. Cloud Phone answers and routes your calls professionally while giving you the flexibility to communicate with your customers where and when you choose.
***Mobile app features unique to Cloud Phone:***
1. Free business text messages anywhere in the United States and Canada with a monthly plan (up to 5000 messages)
2. One touch access to features such as call recording, conference calling, eavesdrop and flip call.
3. Eavesdrop on incoming voicemails in real time and answer important calls.
4. Unparalleled call quality - Calls sound great and stay connected even in poor network conditions with our patent-pending codec.
5. Calls to International destinations at super low rates. Great for the global entrepreneur!
Other mobile app features include:
1. Forward business calls to any number and ensure you never miss an important call
2. Read your voicemail transcriptions
3. Flip calls from your mobile to a deskphone or other device
4. Access your phone contacts and favorite business contacts
5. Use your business number to place outbound calls or return calls from call history
6. View and manage call activity (calls, voicemails and recorded calls)
7. Receive notifications for missed calls, voicemails and recorded calls
You must be an existing Cloud Phone customer to use this application. All CloudPhone plans include a local or toll free phone number, a professional company greeting, an auto attendant for call routing, voicemail and call forwarding.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- New users will be informed of the crucial permissions the app needs access to.
- Peek and Pop Support: Press on a conversation in your message history to quickly preview it without actually opening it and press harder to fully open the conversation thread! (requires iPhone 6s+ and iOS 10+)
- 3D Touch Support: Hard press on the Cloud Phone app icon to quickly call your frequent contacts! (requires iPhone 6s+ and iOS 10+)
- iOS 8 bug fix.
Everything work fine then "error occurred while calling"
I have been using a cloud phone service since early October for my business. Since my job requires face to face meeting with client and employee; we thought cloud phone would be great service; we don't have to be in the office all the time. Everything worked great; no major issues until 2 days ago; we couldn't make any outgoing calls when using cell data. I got hold of their support, they are very responsive but no resolution.