Cloud Player Deluxe
By Natalia Gavrylova
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most advanced player for playing your favorite sets, songs, lectures and audiobooks from a cloud.
Cloud Player Deluxe supports local documents, iTunes music, iClud, DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk.
5 major reasons to buy Cloud Player Deluxe
1. Remembers position in a file.
YES, you can pause playback and play another set or listen another audiobook. Position in the file is preserved and you can start from where you've paused.
You are able to add, import and export bookmarks for large files. Bookmarks are great for navigation inside huge files, audiobooks, trance sets etc.
3. Share your position in the file. For files stored in the cloud you can share a direct link to melody you are listening now. It's great for sending quotations, melodies in sets, bookmarks for lectures and audiobooks.
4. Circular slider. Decides it resembles iPod wheel, its 3.14 times more precise than a linear one!
5. Sync playback between devices. You can start listening a book in your iPhone and continue listening in iPad.
All files should be download to the local storage before they can be played. Save your Internet traffic!
Organize files into folders. It's the most convenient way to store melodies on cloud drives.
Repeat, repeat all files in a folder and shuffle options
Control the playback speed.
15 seconds backward and forward fast rewind
Airplay is supported
We appreciate your input. Please help us make this application better visit our website to see more screenshots and videos and let us know what new features you would like to see.
If you like the app, please write a review in iTunes. Your support would greatly help!
Crashes when offline
To be fair, the app is exactly what I've been looking for in terms of functionality. When connected to a network, it works fine. Unfortunately, the app crashes when trying to listen to files downloaded for offline listening if you are actually offline. I got on a flight yesterday and couldn't so much as browse to the files I'd saved locally.
Good with one major flaw
Works as advertised, but as far as I can tell, there's no way to download an entire folder from my cloud storage. I had to click every file in the folder, more than 50. Desperately needs a download folder option.
Hard to contact developer
1. Is it possible to get a search function?
2. The ability to save a whole folder without having to click on each file in a audiobook folder.
3. This app crashes frequently for whatever reason, can we get an update to make it more stable.
Other than that I'm looking forward to an all that can do this play audiobooks from the cloud this exceptionally well somehow most are slightly off the mark.
- Category: Music
- Released: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Seller: Natalia Gavrylova
- © Lifeware Solutions 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.