Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amazon CloudWatch™ at your finger tips!
Cloud Statistics lets you view your current Amazon Web Services (AWS™) CloudWatch™ statistics.
See a list of monitored resources, drill down by type (instance type, specific instance id, image type or any AMI that is monitored).
See graphs of your latest CPU utilization, networking and more.
Tag your instance/AMI -
You can now set a tag to your instances/AMIs, no more ami-xxxx as the display name :-)
In order to use this app you need an AWS™ account and you must use CloudWatch™ - Get started at http://aws.amazon.com/cloudwatch/
Supported dimensions in this version:
1. Image type (AMI)
2. Instance type (m1.small, m1.large, etc)
3. Instance ID
* Sharkfood and CloudStatistics are not affiliated with Amazon
* Amazon Web Services and CloudWatch are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Cloud Statistics is no longer maintained but is now FREE
What's New in Version 1.5
Renamed app to CloudStatistics
Here are a few things that would make my rating go up (and would pay more for)
1) Ability to see my alarms
2) Do not show terminated instances
3) Show instances by name not instanceId (Tagging is relatively useless for dynamic instances)
4) Include ELB metrics
Can't connect to AWS !
I can't use it. It freezes after I put the credentials to AWS. I emailed the author and get no response...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 31, 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moshe Gottlieb
- © 2011 Sharkfood
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.