- Full video player.
- Importing Videos from Dropbox Google Drive and Camera Roll
- Support Touch ID Authentication
- Support passcode lock
- Supports standard video formats such as mp4, mov, m4v
- Support playlists.
- Supports background video playing, which is perfect for music videos.
- Support airplay
Critical bug fixed for iOS 10.2
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE READ! YOU'LL THANK ME!*****
This app has a browser... however if you delete it and try to re download or try to get it on another device, the browser wont be there anymore... you'll have to wait a month or 2 with app installed onto your device until you receive an update notification "critical bug fix". This happened to me twice. FIRST SITUATION: I accidentally deleted it and downloaded back on to my phone and it wasn't there... a month later, I got a notification saying "Critical bug fix" *updated* and boom browser is back. SECOND SITUATION: Got a new phone, iPhone 7 plus 128gb model, downloaded on my phone and browser wasn't there. Remembering my first situation of this problem, I kept the app on my phone. About 2 months later I received the update "Critical Bug Fix" and Boom! Hello browser.🔥
I 100% think that the developers do this to prevent the app from getting taken down from the app store. Found better apps for downloading vids... **Tubidy** (Baby Blue in color with eyes in the b and d 👀) and **TurboDL**(Dark Gray with Green arrow pointing down) DOWNLOAD THEM BEFORE APPLE TAKES THEM DOWN! THEY WILL FOREVER BE SAVED ON YOU APPLE ID ACCOUNT! Have a great day.
This is a really good app, I've been using it for 3 years. I use it to listen to music and it worked well and fine until recently I've been finding that I'll click on a song and when I'm listening to it, it will randomly skip to the next song or even skip a few songs. It's really getting on my nerves. Thankfully this doesn't happen all the time, but it will happen quite a lot. I hope this can be fixed because I've been waiting months for an update to fix it.
Other than that this is a great app, and it is my number one app to listen to music on! 😄
Thanks for reading :)
Got this app a while back while it still had the browser and loved it. Recently was forced to reset my phone and redownload the app. I was not only heartbroken to find that 3 years worth of videos were gone, but the browser option had since disappeared. This was the best video downloading app and my favorite until now. NEEDS to bring back the browser, and have an icloud feature so videos will not be lost forever, or be able to make accounts for this app. I’d message them but I cannot find their email. Do not know if the browser will be there if I buy the pro version. The only thing this app is good for now is importing videos and playing them offline without needing wifi....
- Jing Gao
- 58.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 AppRevenge Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.