Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CloudApp is simple file sharing for the Mac
Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Facebook)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubcile)
• Simple to use, easy to understand.
• Share files and links (Drops).
• Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
• Share Drops using private or public links.
• View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
• Re-copy the link to a Drop from the menubar.
• Toggle the privacy level for a Drop from the menubar.
• Delete Drops from the menubar.
• Rename Drops from the menubar.
• Personalized upload notifications.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Add link to open web app
- Use folder name when uploading zip files
- Fix window positioning issues
- Fix scroll position when first signing up
Really simple to use
Amazingly simple to have a screenshot instantly uploaded and sharable. As a designer, this will be really helpful for my work flow and sharing with co-workers.
Great app! Great tech support!
Great App! I have to send video clips to show producers daily and giving them the ability to see them in their browser makes my life a breeze.