Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Lightning fast media sharing and screengrabs. For designers, developers, QA and support teams.
CloudApp is the quickest and easiest way to share any file, screenshot, screen-recording, links and more with your team, clients and followers.
Drag a file to CloudApp or use our hotkey shortcuts to capture a screenshot or screen-recording, and let CloudApp take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can share immediately via Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. You will then be able to create active conversations and provide rich feedback around these assets. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way to integrate seamlessly in your workflow. Communicate more efficiently with elegant visual communication.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
“CloudApp streamlines our sharing and communication. I no longer waste time trying to explain complex workflows or edits to be made, or get mired in file attachments. Instead I just constantly use CloudApp to capture, comment, and share via a handy link. CloudApp is indispensable to the efficiency of our business, and they’re fantastic to work with.” — Daniel Odio (ShareThis)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to, all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubicle)
“Few apps come across my path that become instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple and easy interface that streamlines your sharing flow
• Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
• Share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration
• GIF and HD screen-recording with audio commenting to clearly demonstrate complex workflows
• Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication
• Share via email function for more seamless and straightforward sharing capabilities directly from the application
• Add annotations for visual feedback or emphasis
• Add comments on your drops to enable collaborative dialogue around your assets
• Get the global history of your drops along with the view-count and open-tracking
• Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy
• Use auto-destruction to set your drops to delete on a timed fuse and control your asset’s longevity
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business
• Share assets using private or public links (built-in URL shortening!)
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename an asset from the menu-bar
• iOS app for CloudApp on the go
• External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Tweetbot, Slack, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
• Rain: $9.99/month or $99.99/year
• Storm: $39.99/month or $399.99/year
• Hurricane: $99.99/month or $999.99/year
Pro subscriptions (Rain/Storm/Hurricane) will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled before the end of the current billing period, on a monthly or annual recurring basis depending on your plan. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Terms: https://getcloudapp.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- Search - Introducing CloudApp Visual Search. Now you can search by file name or OCR (text within an image). You can also search by object (dog) or attribute (blue). Bring your previous drops to life and put them back to work again! Or find that poster you made for your long lost blue-colored dog named “Milo.”
- Share Settings Part 1: Who can view your drops? You decide. Set a password. Make your drops accessible to a select few. Or set access to within your organization only. CloudApp can do that? Yes.
- Share Settings Part 2: With our new expiration controls, you can set your drop to expire in 30 days. Or after 30 views. Or by any combination you choose.
- HTTPS. No one should be eavesdropping on the drops you make. Now you can create and share securely.
- Analytics - Who’s been viewing your files? From where? How often? Why? Well, we can’t tell you why, but we can tell you a lot with our new Analytics dashboard. Accessible through the Mac app (click on your view counter).
- New look: Away with you old skeuomorphic design. Say hello to our new UI, logo, and icons. Feels just like a brand new car. Except you don’t have to pay for gas. Or insurance.
- Bigger buttons. Want to annotate your screenshot? Or grab a quick link? We’ve redesigned the list view with larger, clearer icons. Now it’s faster and easier to get done, whatever you need to get done.
- Finally! Larger thumbnails. Scan your drops list and find the drop you’re looking for without having to put on reading glasses. And don’t forget, once you select a drop, you can still click the spacebar on your keyboard to see an even larger preview.
- We’ve added tutorials. Now getting started with CloudApp is easier than ever.
- We hope you’re loving the new drag feature (drag a drop straight from CloudApp into a Keynote file, Slack, or anywhere you like). You may have noticed that if you made a change to that drop (like added an arrow annotation), the change wasn’t being reflected in the file you’re dragging. -- We fixed that so now you’ll be dragging the most recent version of the drop. Not the old previously cached one. Who wants that?!?
- We removed password confirmation during sign up. We removed password confirmation during sign up.
- Lots of you use Command+Shift+4 to take screenshots. Why? So that those screenshots exist locally (on your computer) AND in CloudApp. There is a catch to this, however. If you change where you save your screenshots on your Mac, they won’t be uploaded to CloudApp anymore. Oh no! Well never fear, if that happens in the future we’ll prompt you to point us in the right direction. We’re doing all we can to make sure your drops arrive to CloudApp with no stopovers, and no delays.
- Yikes! CloudApp fails to open for some of you on system startup. Fixed.
- We recently added a handy pause button to your screen recordings. It was great for pausing the recording, but not so great at pausing your allotted time for making a recording. In other words, if you are on a plan that gives you 5 minutes to make a recording, and you paused your recording for 5 minutes, you’d be all out of time. That’s not fair. So we’ve fixed this and made it so that pausing doesn’t affect your allotted time.
Cash Grab App, Useless for Non Paying Users
Started out great, it had some limitations but was useful, now its not even useful and I deleted it from my computer. Who would pay $10 a month for this when there are plenty of free services out there that do the exact same thing? Now they wont let free users upload a compressed file? POS. Dont waste your time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Linebreak SL
- © 2016 CloudApp (CloudPlus, Inc.)
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Rain Plan$9.99
- 1-month of CloudApp Pro$9.99
- 1-year of CloudApp Pro$99.99
- Storm Plan$39.99
- Rain Plan$99.99
- Hurricane Plan$99.99
- Storm Plan$399.99