CloudBeats: mp3 music player for Dropbox, Onedrive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play your music anywhere directly from Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Mediafire, ownCloud and your personal NAS. Save space on your device as you no longer need to keep large audio files on your iPhone and sync with iTunes.
CloudBeats has been on the market for 4 years already and is still regularly updated and supported by developers.
We've got free CloudBeats app for you to try before making a purchase.
・ supported clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Mediafire, Amazon Cloud Drive
・ stream from personal clouds that support webDAV, including ownCloud and Network-Attached Servers (NAS) by Synology, QNAP, WD and others*
・ download albums, playlists, folders or files onto device for playback in offline mode without internet
・ connect to shared folders in the cloud
・ create multi-cloud playlists and synchronize them between multiple device
・ access library by Artists, Albums and Genres
・ last.fm scrobbling
・ shuffle entire library or just one folder with Radio mode
・ plays mp3, m4a, wav and FLAC
・ plays audiobooks and podcasts
・ repeat all, repeat one and shuffle
・ background playback and locked screen controls
・ album cover art
・ gesture controls in the player
・ narration speed control
・ bookmark for audiobooks listening
・ sleep timer
・ embedded lyrics display
・ plays via Airplay and Bluetooth
* Streaming is not possible over https if you have self-signed ssl certificate installed on your server
** Please note that the app cannot play drm protected files purchased on iTunes Store.
*** Google Music service is not supported
What's New in Version 2.17.1
- If you are not willing for certain files to appear in My Library, you can now remove either a single track, album or entire folder from the Library.
- Pull down the screen to refresh is still an option but it is no longer necessary as Cloudbeats will automatically refresh folder content when entering it.
- Navigate back to the parent folder with swipe gesture.
- Device space was not cleared up after renaming downloaded file in the cloud.
- Removed Unknown artist from the list in My Library.
- Fixed order in which folders and tracks are added to Queue and Playlist.
- Fixed several playlist synchronization problems.
- Fixed bug when tracks were skipped on 2x speed.
- Search results by Songs are sorted by title now.
- Fixed crash when enabling iTunes library with large number of tracks.
- Removed Celullar Data app option as it was conflicting with identical device setting
If you are still enjoying Cloudbeats, please spend a minute and update your review on the Appstore. This is really helpful and keeps us motivated to support the app!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 2.17.1
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cronosell S.A.
- © CloudBeats
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.