Use the CloudCME™ app to complete most of your everyday CME tasks directly on your iPhone or iPad. Record your own attendance at a continuing medical education activity and instantly have your credits recorded, get Transcripts, complete Evaluations, view Presentations and more.
If your medical society, hospital system or CME management company does not use the CloudCME™ platform to manage activities and membership, please visit http://cloud-cme.com to learn more about the system.
- New: Updated menu look-and-feel and new app icon
- New: You can enable the "Claim Credit" option to allow users to enter an event ID and claim credit just like in the Attendee Portal
- Improved messaging for QR code scanning status
- Improved splash screen images to support latest Apple devices
- Added support for the latest JWPlayer hosted videos in addition to existing Sorenson videos
- Corrected formatting in the event descriptions of the calendar
- Corrected issue with multi-day eval presentation, reordering the sequence to avoid duplicate buttons
- Corrected issue that was filtering out multiple certificates when user had multiple credit types for the same event
- Corrected issue in online test where you can click the check answer before picking an option
- Assorted small layout fixes and corrections
Note: iOS version 10.0+ devices are required. All iPhones from the 5 (released in 2012) can run iOS 10+ and will provide the best performance, security and compatibility.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.