By Lunaweb Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CloudConvert is a file conversion utility. More than 200 different formats are supported:
- document (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT...)
- image (PNG, JPG, SVG, WEBP, TIF, RAW...)
- video (MP4, MKV, AVI, MPG, 3GP, FLV, WMV, OGG...)
- audio (MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WMA, WAV...)
- ebook (MOBI, EPBUB, CBC, AZW...)
- archive (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR.BZ2...)
- spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV...)
- presentation (PPT, PPTX, ODP...)
Some example conversions:
* DOCX / PPTX / XLSX to PDF
* PDF to DOC
* extract ZIP, RAR etc in Google Drive / Dropbox
* combine multiple PDFs, JPGs, DOCs into one PDF
* remove / add password protection of PDF files
* compress PDF files
* AVI to MP4
* M4A to MP3
* MOBI to PDF
* PNG to JPG
* and many many more. just try it out!
Most formats offer advanced options. So it is possible to specify custom settings like codecs, bitrate, resolution etc. for video conversions.
Please note that this app uses the online CloudConvert service (https://cloudconvert.com). This means that your files are uploaded to this service and afterwards downloaded on your device again. Therefore we recommend to not use our service with huge files on cellular. All files are transferred SSL encrypted and deleted immediately after the conversion is finished.
You can freely convert up to 10 files per day. Buying additional conversions can extend this limit. The functionality of this app for free users is not restricted except for this daily limit!
If you have any issues or feedback for us, contact us at: https://cloudconvert.com/contact Thank you!
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Support for new modes: Compress PDF, Unlock PDF, Protect PDF
- Fixes for Merge PDF and Archive Creation/Extraction
- Other bugfixes and stability improvements
Can't get it to work
I love the idea behind it. I have connected it to my dropbox and every time I try to do a conversion in drop box it tells me I need to install the Dropbox app. Of course I do have that app already. Feels like a bug. I can get it to work on my phone. But I'm leaving home and wanted to open up a session file from ProTools in Auria. Didn't want that on my cellular charge.
Exactly what I needed
The is pretty much Adobe Media Encoder for iPhone. It also has the gift of telling you what file X can convert to. I love it and use it for all of my saved photos that I want as pdf's or vice versa.
Love this app. The creators did an awesome job.
I love this app it's definitely my go to for any conversions I need to make without a doubt. The creators did a great job it's easy to use and simple too so anyone who's never used this type of app can get the hang of it quick love that you can purchase more conversion minutes at first I wasn't aware of the feature and was bummed out when I used all of mine. As soon as I get some funds I'll be adding more.