By Lunaweb Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CloudConvert is a file conversion utility. More than 200 different formats are supported:
- document (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT...)
- image (PNG, JPG, SVG, WEBP, TIF, RAW...)
- video (MP4, MKV, AVI, MPG, 3GP, FLV, WMV, OGG...)
- audio (MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WMA, WAV...)
- ebook (MOBI, EPBUB, CBC, AZW...)
- archive (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR.BZ2...)
- spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV...)
- presentation (PPT, PPTX, ODP...)
Some example conversions:
* DOCX / PPTX / XLSX to PDF
* PDF to DOC
* extract ZIP, RAR etc in Google Drive / Dropbox
* combine multiple PDFs, JPGs, DOCs into one PDF
* remove / add password protection of PDF files
* compress PDF files
* AVI to MP4
* M4A to MP3
* MOBI to PDF
* PNG to JPG
* and many many more. just try it out!
Most formats offer advanced options. So it is possible to specify custom settings like codecs, bitrate, resolution etc. for video conversions.
Please note that this app uses the online CloudConvert service (https://cloudconvert.com). This means that your files are uploaded to this service and afterwards downloaded on your device again. Therefore we recommend to not use our service with huge files on cellular. All files are transferred SSL encrypted and deleted immediately after the conversion is finished.
You can freely convert up to 10 files per day. Buying additional conversions can extend this limit. The functionality of this app for free users is not restricted except for this daily limit!
If you have any issues or feedback for us, contact us at: https://cloudconvert.com/contact Thank you!
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Support for new modes: Compress PDF, Unlock PDF, Protect PDF
- Fixes for Merge PDF and Archive Creation/Extraction
- Other bugfixes and stability improvements
Can't Understand The Good Reviews
I really can't understand why this app has so many good reviews. It's buggy as heck, and if you try to pay for more conversion minutes it says that package doesn't exist.
So many problems...
* You have to stay IN the app while the conversion is happening or it will stop. So you can't go download another file while your file is converting. As slow as it is, this is PAINFUL.
* The conversion is so slow even on smaller files (2-5 minutes each) that it's excruciating if you have several things to download and convert.
* Output is occasionally corrupt.
* If a file fails to convert, such as timing out or you run out of minutes mid-conversion, the file is just dead in the app. If you open the old file, there's no option to try to convert again. Only way to start it again is to download it again.
* They say if you pay for minutes you get "priority", but every time I try to purchase a package it tells me the package isn't available, even after signing up for an account and verifying my email.
It's just constant problems. I just haven't found another converter that works easily on my iPad or I'd just use it.
All I need is .pdf to .png...and this remote control...
I love this app. It does exactly what I need, so for me - 5 stars. I'm working more from my iPad and looking for utilities to help make the move functional. I often need to convert .pdf files to a workable sketch template and prefer .png. CloudConvert does it perfectly. The free 10 conversion limit per day more than fits my needs. My files are generally less than 450kb to begin with and end up being less than 150kb on the output, so I don't notice a hit to my data. The image output is fine for using as a reference document.
Love this app. The creators did an awesome job.
I love this app it's definitely my go to for any conversions I need to make without a doubt. The creators did a great job it's easy to use and simple too so anyone who's never used this type of app can get the hang of it quick love that you can purchase more conversion minutes at first I wasn't aware of the feature and was bummed out when I used all of mine. As soon as I get some funds I'll be adding more.