By Kai Aras
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enter the cockpit and see with the eyes of your drone - CloudlightFPV turns your VR headset into high quality FPV goggles.
- First Person View (FPV) optimized for VR headsets.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows live telemetry data such as battery level, height or camera orientation.
- Pilot FPV mode allows to instantly switch the video signal between the drones point of view and that of the pilot.
- Head-Tracking allows you to control the camera by turning or tilting your head. (2 axis on models that support it, single axis on all other models)
CloudlightFPV is build on the official DJI Level1 SDK which means that it will not and can not send control input to the drone, only read and display data from it.
- DJI Phantom 3 (All Models)
- DJI Phantom 4 (All Models)
- DJI Inspire 1 (All Models)
- DJI Mavic Pro
Phantom 2 owners please have a look at the CloudlightFPV Legacy version.
- Zeiss VROne
- All cardboard-style headsets
- A VR Headset
- One of the supported drones
What's New in Version 1.6
- Fixed issue where hardware accelerated video decoding would not work with some models
- Fixed issue where split-view would not fit some headsets even though configured properly
- Fixed compatibility issue with iOS11
- Upgraded to latest Cardboard SDK
- Upgraded to latest DJI SDK
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kai Aras
- © 2015 - 2017 Kai Aras
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.