By Kai Aras
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter the cockpit and see with the eyes of your drone - CloudlightFPV turns your VR headset into high quality FPV goggles.
- First Person View (FPV) optimized for VR headsets.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows live telemetry data such as battery level, height or camera orientation.
- Pilot FPV mode allows to instantly switch the video signal between the drones point of view and that of the pilot.
- Head-Tracking allows you to control the camera by turning or tilting your head. (2 axis on Inspire1, only vertical axis on Phantom 3)
CloudlightFPV is build on the official DJI Level1 SDK which means that it will not and can not send control input to the drone, only read and display data from it.
- DJI Phantom 3 (All Models)
- DJI Phantom 4
- DJI Inspire 1 (All Models)
Please note that with DJI no longer offering SDK support for the Phantom 2 models, CloudlightFPV with the release of version 1.4 no longer supports Phantom 2 as well.
- Zeiss VROne
- All cardboard-style headsets
- A VR Headset
- One of the supported drones
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added support for Zeiss VR ONE Plus and other Cardboard compatible headsets
- Added QR code scanner for easy headset calibration
- Added support for DJI Mavic Pro
- Added support for DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- Added support for DJI Inspire 2
- Fixed display issues on 5.5inch devices.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 87.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kai Aras
- © 2016 Kai Aras
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.