Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $9.99/month. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.”- Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices.
*How Newton supercharges your email*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the emails are read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper, Zendesk, Salesforce & Asana.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
●Quick Filters - Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Keyboard shortcuts that get things done quickly.
A - Reply All
R - Reply
E - Archive
S - Star / Unstar
Shift + U - Mark as Read / Unread and many more.
- One-click Unsubscribe
- 2-factor authentication
- HTML signatures
- Custom Folder Sync
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Easy on battery and data
- Unified Inbox
- Remote Wipe
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $9.99/month. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $9.99/month. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
- Bug fixes.
- An option to disable Recap.
Ratings and Reviews
Nov 7 and STILL WORKING! :)
Thanks! I hope they leave the app working forever. I don't care about updates! The best app ever!
Still Functioning despite shutdown notice!
I love this email app, and despite the fact that they’ve refunded my money…the app is still functioning. I don’t know when they plan on killing it officially, but I still use it every day on all my devices. If you’re already a subscriber, just keep using it (but leave apple mail configured anyway just in case)…and the day it stops working, well…whatever, no love lost. Regardless, this app is the best I’ve found and when I got the shut down notice I scoured the web for an alternative and couldn’t. STICKING WITH NEWTON FOR NOW!
ONE OF THE BEST E MAIL PROGRAMS I HAVE TRIED IN 15 YEARS BUT
This email program is wonderful. Even at 100.00 for a yearly subscription it was worth it to me. BUT two weeks after subscribing they informed me that they were going to shut it down because of an unsustainable business platform. They had to have known that when they sold me the subscription and went ahead and did it anyway. They have reassured me that they will prorate a refund and that they are diligently working with the app stores. But why if you knew you were not going to fulfill your obligation would you take further money and have to reimburse. We will see what happens but I am not holding my breath. But, it doubles frustration and anger because it was a great program. Everything an e mail program should be. Learning curve was so easy and it did so much every person using email would want plus, the added feature of letting you know when and whether the recipient read your email or not. And best of all it was stable and support was outstanding. But won’t it be something if it takes several months to reimburse and you are prorated as such when you are back to the chase for a decent email program. Who is going to continue using Newton when you know it will not be there. They should set the rebate date at the time they announced and not when they get around to settling the rebate. Developers are you listening? Well, it is 9/25/18 and there never was a 9/18/18 directive on how to claim your rebate. 9/25/18 comes a convoluted directive that when tried was rejected completely by Apple App Store with a referral to their legal policy for verification of a subscription. The developer slipped away into the night without filling his obligation as far as I am concerned. This is not a surprise to me. Once money is accepted it is hard to do the right thing and return it when yo have not fulfilled your part of the bargain. Keep this firmly in mind when you trust any online subscription service.
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 19.8 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.