Newton Mail: Email Tracking, Send Later, Undo Send
By CloudMagic, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. That's about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What happens after 14 days*
Push notifications & power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later & more stop working. The email sync period also goes down. Not an experience we recommend.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices. It’s that simple.
*How Newton supercharges your email*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the emails are read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking. Not a fan of email tracking? Switch it off from Settings.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient emails you in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more. Send better emails by knowing the context and background of the sender.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce and Asana.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry. For all the times you sent ‘Retards’ instead of ‘Regards’.
● 2-factor authentication - Protect your Newton account with both your password & phone.
● One-click Unsubscribe - Instantly unsubscribe from unwanted email newsletters.
● Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
● Quick Filters - Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Supports all versions of Exchange - ActiveSync (EAS), EWS & IMAP.
● Remote Wipe your data in case you lose your device.
● Custom Folder Sync - Get notified about emails that land in your folders.
● Language support - English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Greek and Ukrainian.
● Keyboard shortcuts that get things done quickly.
A - Reply All
R - Reply
E - Archive
S - Star / Unstar
Shift + U - Mark as Read / Unread and many more.
But wait...there’s more!
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Easy on battery and data
- Unified Inbox
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year.
Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.3.50
- Bug fixes
My favorite email app
I was a former user of CloudMagic and loved it. When that changed to Newton, I wasn’t a fan of the price increse so I tried another free alternative. Wasn’t a fan of that so I jumped on the half off sale back in November. Newton’s continuity is great and reliable as I use multiple Mac’s and an iPhone, I know that anything I do will seamlessly be carried to any other device I sign into Newton on. As a consultant, I deal with many clients on a daily basis so its great to know when my clients read emails and that I can get a push notification when they read it. Say I completed a task that should’ve taken an hour but only took me 10 minutes, I can schedule an email to go out later and forget about it until the client responds. The list can go on. I was able to take the features in Newton to make my work easier. I know alot of people cannot justify the price or the features, but they do benefit me. I hope they add more features throughout the year though because I’m not sure if I can justify the full price come next November.
You'll discover Newton's value quickly.
When it comes to email its extremely important to have a consistent experience on both mobile and desktop. My journey has been rough going trying to find something that would meet all my requirements, such as snoozing of messages, read notifications and gmail style keyboard shortcuts. Newton seems to be one of the most feature rich, reliable and consistent email client apps available on iOS and macOS. I've tried almost every mail client worth trying on iOS and many are fantastic but lack in or don't offer a desktop app... which is not acceptable in my opinion. I highly suggest and recommend this app if you're looking to improve your communications workflow. You'll discover Newton's value quickly.
After trying several email clients I found CloudMagic for iOS and soon was more than happy to pay for the Mac version. Like most I was unhappy with the change to Newton and a paid service but I’ve yet to find a suitable substitute. A recently experienced a sync issue and was delighted at how responsive their support was and how quickly they resolved my problem. Don’t let the bad review due to the pricing stop you from checking out Newton. Great support and a product that works are worth the price. Keep up the good work!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 9.3.50
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases