CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents)
By CloudOn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As of today CloudOn is joining Dropbox. As part of this merger the CloudOn service will be changing. Please make sure you read this before downloading the app: https://channel.cloudon.com/u/854e1f. Should you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Create, edit and share awesome docs by using your fingers to tap, type, click and swipe - it’s easy and intuitive. Connect to a storage provider, access your docs and get stuff done. And of course, it’s all compatible with Microsoft Word docs (DOCX).
Create docs easily - it’s at your fingertips!
• Create, review, edit and share Microsoft Word docs.
• Insert tables and pictures easily. Rotate, flip and scale them up or down. And do all this simply with gestures.
• Use the in-doc camera to take a picture directly from your doc.
• Move text by dragging it around within your doc.
Organize your docs - so what if they’re all over the place?
• Connect to your storage provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive) and access your docs.
• Find a doc you’re looking for simply by searching for it.
• Move, duplicate, rename or delete docs across folders.
• Save automatically and never lose your stuff.
• Access your docs even when you’re offline.
Read docs, presentations and spreadsheets
• Bigger, cleaner interface thats easy on your eyes.
• Exceptional clarity - beats your HDTV.
• It plays nice with Microsoft Office - it’s fully compatible.
It’s all about teamwork
• Share docs with teammates even if they use different storage providers.
• Get notified when someone reads the docs you share.
• Start conversations around your doc in the Workfeed.
CloudOn is free to download and use.
What's New in Version 7.1
As of today CloudOn is joining Dropbox. As part of this merger the CloudOn service will be changing. Please make sure you read this before downloading the app: https://channel.cloudon.com/u/854e1f.
I downloaded this app and when I went to register it only allowed me to try and log in.. I have not set up an account yet, went to the website to try and set up an account that way. The support it gave me was not helpful, it said that all you have to do is go to the app put in your email address and then set up a password and it would automatically set up an account. Which I had already found out that was untrue, so I tried to email the support team but you have to have an account to do that. Not a very good experience.. If there was a way to give it negative stars I would!
It doesn't add correctly!
UPDATE: the app stops adding and blanks out cells to zero. Knowing it is adding correctly is pretty key and makes using this for anything important very difficult.
This app has been decent, though can be cumbersome/slow. It also won't open at times and blames it on my internet connection being 'ridiculously slow' as the app puts it. Amazing how everything else on my ipad is working fine, but this app is claiming it's my internet speed and not a problem on their end. I find that annoying.
Sad to see you go
This app has been a great help to me for my classes this past year, and I will miss it when it shuts down for good in a couple months. I hope the Dropbox merger will bring about great new things though!
P.S. Please don't be like Google with QuickOffice and make an app only work with the proprietary cloud service.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 21, 2015
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CloudOn, Inc.
- © 2010-2014 CloudOn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.