CloudOn (with MS Office® 2010 Suite)
By CloudOn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**"A must-have killer productivity app" as covered by Time, HuffPost, Fast Company and Mashable.**
**7 million downloads, 60 million documents created**
CloudOn makes Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) docs more accessible and useful by letting you edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere with complete functionality. Unleash your productivity.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Hightail account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With CloudOn you can:
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Word® docs, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations on an iPad or your iPhone.
• Rich editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, SmartArt, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second
• 100% compatibility with Office files - open, edit and (auto) save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worrying that they will break
ACCESS and MANAGE files
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office® and Adobe Acrobat® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, and Hightail.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive on tablets and phones.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office®, Adobe Acrobat® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your work - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• Or if you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
AIR PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
CloudOn - we bring your documents to life.
What's New in Version 5.4
* Minor improvements.
Ok App - document doesn't stay open
At first glance this is a really nice app. Functionality available far exceeds what I was used to with QuickOffice. Unfortunately there are two stumbling blocks I'm facing that make the app mainly unusable.
1) Whenever the screen goes black from inactivity and I unlock my iPad again, the document I was working on is closed. Then I have to re-open it. This is very frustrating when I need to take notes immediately.
2) It doesn't recognize my ZAGG keyboard reliably. It will sometimes recognize it, but after inactivity and reopening the document, it doesn't. I'm going to have to find a new app.
I gave it 3 stars because if these two things don't bother you, it's a pretty nice app.
Great app with continued improvement
This app just keeps improving. The developers seem very committed to making sure they meet the highest level of consumer satisfaction. I continue to be pleased with this nearly essential app. I use it in high importance activities where reliable performance is critical. I highly recommend it. Full disclosure: I am a consumer who participates in CloudOn's Connection.
This app is wonderful, works awesomely but it only works connected to the internet. Can you please please please please make it available offline? Can't you add an option to download the dropbox files and make them accessible without internet? I can't even launch the app without internet!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CloudOn, Inc.
- © 2010-2013 CloudOn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- CloudOn Pro - Monthly Subscription Promo$3.99
- CloudOn Pro - Monthly (Sep 24 2013 - Feb 14 2014)$2.99
- CloudOn Pro - Yearly (Sep 24 2013 - Feb 14 2014)$29.99