Monitor your services on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). Cloudspotting lets you organise your EC2 infrastructure into the services you're running on the cloud and monitor their status.
Different statuses are represented by different colors, so you just need to take a look at the map and the services list to get an immediate overview across all regions.
Some of the key features of CloudSpotting are:
* Visually informs the user of the status of services.
* Monitors and displays details for EC2 Instances, Elastic Block Stores and Elastic Load Balancers.
* Monitors Status Checks alarms and CloudWatch alarms for EC2 Instances and Elastic Block Stores.
* Monitors Health Check alarms for Elastic Load Balancers.
* Shows alert information per EC2 item.
* Once the user has seen an alert, he/she can mute it until it has been resolved. An alert can also be unmuted.
* Fixed crash with non ascii characters in credentials screen (Previous app version might need to be removed before installing current version)
Ratings and Reviews
Looks cool, but crashes
Interested in this app, but it crashes after I put in my credentials.
Will try again and re-rate after it's updated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.