By Open Mesh, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CloudTrax is a free cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor wireless and wired networks from anywhere in the world.
With the CloudTrax app, you can create a network from your iOS device, view the status of your access points and switches, see connected users and their usage, update your network settings and much more. Switch between your mobile app and the full controller at CloudTrax.com seamlessly.
• Free cloud-based management for your Open Mesh wireless networks through an app or browser. No need to be on-site.
• Easy, wizard-driven setup process for new networks. Simply scan an access point with your camera to add it to your network.
• Four SSIDs per network, including public for guests and private for staff.
• User access control and monitoring, including splash pages*, voucher*, rate limiting and client blocking capabilities.
• 24x7 network monitoring and alerting.
• Limited view mode to allow customers to view network status without access to tools and settings.
Open-Mesh is about smarter, simpler WiFi. Our cloud managed wireless mesh networks make it easy to spread an Internet connection throughout a hotel, apartment, office, campus, cafe, large home—and just about anywhere else. CloudTrax is used in more than 83,000 networks today.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Adds support for S Series cloud-managed switches
Not bad, but could be better
Right now the app is a stripped-down version of the website, which, on smaller screens isn't very intuitive or easy to navigate. The app allows for most of the basic functionality needed to manage networks, but there are some things they obviously weren't thinking about when they put it all together. For instance, even though you can add and remove APs, there seems to be no provision to reboot them. Minor oversights like this and the somewhat convoluted user interface are the reason I'm giving the app 3 stars instead of the 5 it could easily achieve.
My iOS app doesn't look like screenshots?
My latest iOS app update doesn't resemble the screenshots in the Apple App Store. For example no slider controls for bandwidth throttling, etc?