CloudTrax is a free cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor wireless and wired networks from anywhere in the world.
With the CloudTrax app, you can create a network from your iOS device, view the status of your access points and switches, see connected users and their usage, update your network settings and much more. Switch between your mobile app and the full controller at CloudTrax.com seamlessly.
• Free cloud-based management for your Open Mesh wireless networks through an app or browser. No need to be on-site.
• Easy, wizard-driven setup process for new networks. Simply scan an access point with your camera to add it to your network.
• Four SSIDs per network, including public for guests and private for staff.
• User access control and monitoring, including splash pages*, voucher*, rate limiting and client blocking capabilities.
• 24x7 network monitoring and alerting.
• Limited view mode to allow customers to view network status without access to tools and settings.
Open-Mesh is about smarter, simpler WiFi. Our cloud managed wireless mesh networks make it easy to spread an Internet connection throughout a hotel, apartment, office, campus, cafe, large home—and just about anywhere else. CloudTrax is used in more than 83,000 networks today.
- Added support for routers
Ratings and Reviews
This app has never really been useful other than to see the status of the access points. Since the last update though, it doesn’t do anything other than login. That’s it. It doesn’t display anything.
Good but PLEASE move the logout link
The logout link/button is in the upper left corner of the screen, like this:
That’s typically the place people click to “go back”. It’s WAYYYY to easy to logout by mistake.
Does not give any visibility..
The app gives little information to use.
Cannot expand switch info to show anything close to the web login version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.