Foodimal Funimal App
By Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flint, Sam and the gang saved the Foodimals in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, now it's your turn! The Cloudy Shake is getting the ultimate upgrade to become the Foodimal Funimal app and with your Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2 Blu-ray™, you can interact with 5 all new activites and unlock all your favorite foodimals!
• Tickle Barry: Catch Barry and double tap him as he zooms across the screen
• Pickle Fishing with Tim: Use your fishing skills to help the Pickles reel in their favorite food, sardines!
• Matchimal: A Foodimal take on the classic card matching memory game.
• Find a Foodimal: Foodimals are hidden around your living room, find the right one as fast as you can.
• Cheespider Splat: Chester V holograms are after the foodimals, stop them with a cheeseweb before he gets them!
**UNLOCK BRAND NEW FOODIMALS**
Purchase Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 on Blu-ray™ and sync to the app to enhance each activity and with each level you will unlock all new foodimals inside the 'Meet the Foodimals' section of the app!
The Coudy Shake
Your favorite mixing activity is still here! Pick ingredients, put them in a blender and let the crew from Cloudy 2 rate your shake, then drink it or pour it on a friend!
What's New in Version 3.1:
• -5 All new Activities
• -Optimized for iOS 7
• -Improved Performance and bug fixes
“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” picks up where Sony Pictures Animation’s mouth-watering comedy left off. Inventor Flint Lockwood thought he saved the world when he destroyed his most infamous invention—a machine that turned water into food, causing cheeseburger rain and spaghetti tornadoes. But Flint soon learns that his invention survived and is now creating food-animal—"foodimals!" Flint and his friends embark on a dangerously delicious mission to battle hungry tacodiles, shrimpanzees, hippotatomuses, cheespiders and other foodimals to save the world—again! Directed by Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn. Screenplay by Erica Rivinoja and John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein. Story by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller and Erica Rivinoja. Inspired by the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs written by Judi Barrett and illustrated by Ron Barrett. Produced by Pam Marsden and Kirk Bodyfelt.
What's New in Version 3.3
I love this app it is so fun it is one of my fav movies I love it hope u do to 😋😝
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 15, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 435 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: Culver Digital Distribution
- © 2013 Sony Pictures Animation Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2013 Layout and Design SPHE. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.