Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Movie Storybook & Cloudy 2 Children's Activity Book
By iStoryTime, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Activity Book in-app purchase - only $1.99 - 33% off for a limited time**
Check out the latest Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs adventure in this narrated storybook app!
Perfect for pre and early readers ages 3 to 8+.
Watch out, it’s raining cheeseburgers! Join Flint Lockwood and his pet monkey Steve, along with Sam, Earl, Baby Brent and all of your favorite characters in the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs storybook app. Flint uses his invention that turns water into food to help turn their tiny town into a thriving “food tourism” destination. But the good times don’t last long. As the townsfolk request more and more from Flint’s invention, the food mutates, growing bigger and bigger until a tomato-tornado formed of spaghetti and meatballs threatens the town!
Will Flint take control of his invention in time or will foodstorms destroy the town?
Find out in iStoryTime’s FREE Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Storybook.
The storybook app also includes the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Children’s Activity Book available via in-app purchase (behind a parental lock), which features:
• Foodimals Expedition: Explore Big Rock Candy Mountain, Breakfast Bog and the Foodimals Jungle and take pictures of the legendary mountain-dwelling creature, Sasquash, the shy young strawberry, Barry, and sour yellow citrus creatures called Lemmins. Collect these and many more in your Foodimals Journal!
• Foodimals Videos: Watch hilarious video shorts not available in the movie of the foodimals in action
• Exclusive artwork only available in this app
• Includes genuine character audio from the movie - Includes real images from the movie for an incredibly immersive experience
• Offers automatic navigation and narration options for ease of use for both pre and early readers.
What's New in Version 1.2
- fixed a bug affecting iPhone volume levels on some devices
It does have sound! It's great!
This is greatly going to help me and my 3rd grader do a book project!
Very disappointing. The auto play feature doesn't have any sound. Sound doesn't work on how to train your dragon either
This is kinda great but not really anyway
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 359 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iStoryTime, Inc.
- © 2013 Sony Pictures Animation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloudy 2 - Foodimal Expedition$1.99