By Christopher Coudriet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sale! Just $0.99! Download Now!
WEATHER, WARNINGS, RADAR, RADIO & DARK SKY
Cloudy Skies is a simple yet very powerful app. Its only simple in providing you with the weather you need fast and accurately! Cloudy Skies is powered by WeatherUnderground's™ Best Forecast™ which is trusted and used by millions world wide. Cloudy Skies's interactive map data is powered by the National Weather Service.
Adding locations is very intuitive and easy you can either use our powerful search or just tap and hold anywhere on our interactive map to drop a pin and set your location/s. Cloudy Skies supports a maximum of 3 locations which can be upgraded to unlimited locations via in-app purchase.
The UI is super slick and beautiful simply just swipe to the left or right to reveal hourly or daily weather details. Swipe up to reveal the interactive map for viewing high def radar and a lot more.
* In addition we have included Dark Sky's™ super cool and accurate weather predictions so you will always know in advance what weather is headed your way and how long it will last.
* Get instant weather updates and real time conditions while listening to over 200 live NOAA Weather Radio broadcasts.
* Detailed Weather Forecasts
* Temps In Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Wind Speed In Km/h or mph
* NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories
* Hourly Forecasts Up To 24 hrs
* Weekend Only Forecasts
* 7 Day Forecasts
* 14 Day Forecasts
* Sun & Moon
* Moon Phases
* Climate Normals
* Current Tides
* 6 Animated Overlay Options:
*High-Res Radar *Satellite
*Global Satellite *Visible Satellite
*Current Temps *Current Winds
* 8 Non Animated Options:
*NWS Advisories *NWS Warning Polygons *Snow Depth
*Dew point *Humidity *Wind Chill *Heat Index
*Sea Surface Temps *Current Chlorophyll
* Point Data:
*Storm Cells *Storm Reports *Climate Records
* Track Storm Cells With Detailed Precision:
*Position *Observation *Direction
*Speed *Forecast *and much more!
* See Nearby Storm Cells With Detailed Data:
*Distance *Direction *Speed
*Type Of Storm ie; Tornado, Thunderstorm
* See Nearby Storm Reports With Detailed Data:
*Location Of The Report ie; 6 mi SW Atlanta
*Type Of Report ie; Funnel Cloud, Hail
*Who Reported It ie; Storm Chaser, Etc
* See Active Advisories From The NWS:
*Type Of Advisory And When It Expires
*Detailed Description Of Advisory
* See Nearby Detailed Weather Records:
*Type Of Record
Disclaimer: Not recommend for non US locations. In addition radar and most map overlays are currently only supported over the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
How many weather apps does this guy have? It makes it tough for me to buy an upgrade if there are five choices from one developer. How do I pick one?
Always spot on...
Very easy to use and super helpful app! Accurate too...!
Weather forecast seem to be spot on.
- Category: Weather
- Released: Mar 19, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher Coudriet
- © Crushed Box Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Features+$1.99