Cloze - Relationship Management, Inbox & Contacts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages.
It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
• Understands action items and adds them to your Agenda (e.g. "Please review and get back to me by Friday.")¹
• Automatically reminds you when it’s time to reach out to key people¹
• Sees change to email signatures to update contacts¹
UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT
• Brings all your contacts into one place
• Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date
• Organized by when you last talked, location and more
• Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email¹
• Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent¹
• Templates: Create and reuse template emails¹ Share them across your team²
• Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time¹
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later¹
• Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP
CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK
• Track the activity around projects and deals automatically¹
• Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal¹
• Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done¹
• Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups¹
• Analytics: Pipeline, forecast, engagement, activity, and lead analytics²
• Company views: see your complete history with a company without any setup¹
ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING
• Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal
• Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)¹
• Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Slack)¹
• Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)¹
• Messages: Track your Slack conversations about your clients and customers¹
• Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google Calendar, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)¹
• Social: Twitter posts, Facebook and LinkedIn page activity
• Search for contacts the way you think (“marketers at IBM”)
• Organize and find contacts and deals by keywords
• One place to search across Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote¹
WORK AS A TEAM²
• One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
• Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
• Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
• Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
Cloze is free to use.
¹ Cloze Pro adds these features and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
² Your Cloze Pro subscription entitles you to all Cloze Business features.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
• We won't spam your contacts
• We won't sell your information
• It's your information not ours
What's New in Version 4.8.4
• Bug fixes
• Activity Analytics: See how you've been spending your time. Are you spending more time with CxOs or VPs? Leads or existing customers? Activity analytics can tell you.
• Reporting for Pipeline, Leads, and Forecast: Visualize the progress for yourself and your team.
• Engagement Analytics: Quickly spot the leads, deals, and projects that are making progress and those that have stalled. Drill down to see the details of ongoing conversations.
• Timeline Filter: You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person or company by Email, Calls, Meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed.
• Bug fixes
• Smart Action Items: Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. "I'll get back to you on Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Smart Deadlines: Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive (e.g. "Please review and get your comments to me by Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Built-in Notes: Use Cloze’s built-in notes instead of, or in addition to, OneNote and Evernote.
• Custom fields for people, companies, projects, and deals
• Accept meeting invites right from Cloze
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
• Deep search: Search for keywords and phrases in emails, attachments, notes, and documents (works with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote)
• iOS 10 support
Best app for relationship mgt
The best app to aggregate and act on the relationship data from all of the tools I already use (for me, Twitter, Gmail and calendar, Yahoo! Mail, Evernote, DropBox, Facebook) with minimal data entry required! Unlike a corporate CRM system that is the property of your employer and makes you do all the data entry, this app extracts data from apps you already use and then maintains the relationship data in the cloud across all devices and over your career across different employers - and it aims to deliver productivity to you, not management data to a boss or a corporation.
I love the EverNote integration because it makes it so easy to find any notes for a contact or company, and makes the notes available across all my devices - even my iPhone where I don't have EverNote installed. I also use the app email client to send email whenever I want to track whether my target opened the email, and also tag a reminder to follow up if the person doesn't respond to my email.
I also share data with a coworker on contacts at a few accounts we both target. In the rare event that I can't find a communication by the contact or company name, I find the search incredibly useful - so much faster than email search, or search in any of the individual apps that feed Cloze. The new analytics and reports are very useful!
I use Cloze constantly each work day and it is well worth the money!
One week in...
I've spent about two weeks on trial accounts with at least 15 different CRM or contact management apps and it actually took me awhile to find Cloze on CRM comparison websites. It may not fit the power user but has some unique features not found in most of the other apps I've tried. Cloze is great for building relationships, reconnecting (and reminding you) with contacts you've been out of touch with and just a great tool built around relationships and keeping track of tasks, deals and appointments. It's a joy to use and has great social media integration. It has two way email sync and tracking. I found the amount of information it populates the system with amazing and I hope the company continues to develop and refine it.
Amazing app for staying organized and focused
I was looking for an app that would integrate all my email accounts; keep track of contacts, to-do's, and recurring projects; send me reminders; and integrate with my calendar and Evernote. This does all that and more (even keeps track of my phone calls, and can do the same with social media but I haven't decided on connecting those yet). Plus, it: tells me if and when someone opens an email I sent them; has 'mail merge' functionality, allowing me to send personalized emails in bulk; and prompts me to reach out to someone I have not been in contact with for a while. Great for small business owner and for just generally staying organized and on task.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 70.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Cloze, Inc.
- © 2016 Cloze, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro$19.99
- Cloze Pro$159.99