Cloze - Relationship Management, Inbox & Contacts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages.
It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT
• Brings all your contacts into one place
• Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date
• Enrich contacts from email signatures¹
• Organized by when you last talked, first met, location and more
• Bookmark a message and Cloze will remind you to follow-up later
• Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email¹
• Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent¹
• Templates: Create and reuse template emails¹ Share them across your team²
• Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time¹
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later¹
• Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP
CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK
• Track the activity around projects and deals automatically¹
• Automatic reminders when it’s time to reach out to key contacts¹
• Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal
• Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done¹
• Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups¹
• Pipeline: see your deals by stage, drag to rearrange
• Company views: see your complete history with a company without any setup¹
ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING
• Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal
• Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)¹
• Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Slack)¹
• Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)¹
• Messages: Track your Slack conversations about your clients and customers¹
• Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google Calendar, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)¹
• Social: Twitter posts, Facebook and LinkedIn page activity
• Search for contacts the way you think (“marketers at IBM”)
• Organize and find contacts and deals by keywords
• One place to search across Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote¹
WORK AS A TEAM²
• One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
• Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
• Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
• Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
Cloze is free to use.
¹ Cloze Pro adds these features and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
² Your Cloze Pro subscription entitles you to all Cloze Business features.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period.
Cloze is available on the iPhone, iPad and web - your account works everywhere.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
• We won't spam your contacts
• We won't sell your information
• It's your information not ours
What's New in Version 4.7.1
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
• Deep search: Search for keywords and phrases in emails, attachments, notes, and documents (works with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote)
• iOS 10 support
Awesome app for relationship mgt
A great app to aggregate and act on the relationship data from the existing tools I already use (Twitter, email, Evernote, DropBox, etc) with minimal data entry required! Unlike a corporate system that is the property of your employer and makes you do so much data entry, this app maintains your contact relationship data in the cloud across all devices and over your career across different employers - and it aims to deliver the value to you, not a boss or a corporation. I love the EverNote integration because it makes it so easy to find any notes for a contact or company, and makes the notes available across all my devices - even my iPhone where I don't have EverNote installed. I also use the native email client to send email whenever I want to track whether my target opened the email, and also tag a reminder to follow up if the person doesn't respond to my email. I also share data with a coworker on contacts at a few accounts we both target. In the rare event that I can't find a communication by the contact or company name, I find the search incredibly useful - so much faster than email search, or search in any of the individual apps that feed Cloze. I use Cloze constantly each work day!
Quite Phenomenal- the system I always wanted
The System and this related App do things I've always in terms of helping me keep organized and on top of client relationships. I'm now combining this with Slack, Quip, Evernote and Trello as a suite of tools to manage clients and projects.
What's great about Cloze is it does a lot of the thinking and busywork for you. I've spent way too much time in the past setting up systems and simply not using them, because the time it took to manage the system itself became too unruly--it was an ROI that did not pencil. This seems to solve that pain point and I'm likely to sign up for the Paid version. Certainly worth a try!
I love this app. It make my little business look very organized and professional. I had to remove it from my old phone due to space, but as soon as I got a new phone with more storage, I added it right back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Cloze, Inc.
- © 2016 Cloze, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro$19.99
- Cloze Pro$159.99