"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages.
It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
• Understands action items and adds them to your Agenda (e.g. "Please review and get back to me by Friday.")¹
• Automatically reminds you when it’s time to reach out to key people¹
• Sees change to email signatures to update contacts¹
• Automatically links agenda items to mentioned people and companies¹
UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT
• Brings all your contacts into one place
• Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date
• Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email¹
• Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent¹
• Templates: Create and reuse template emails¹ Share them across your team²
• Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time¹
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later¹
• Built-in support for Do Not Contact and the GDPR¹
• Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP
CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK
• Track the activity around projects and deals automatically¹
• Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal¹
• Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done¹
• Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups¹
• Analytics: Pipeline, forecast, engagement, activity, and lead analytics²
ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING
• Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal
• Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)¹
• Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Drive, OneDrive, Slack)¹
• Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)¹
• Messages: Track Slack messages about your clients and customers¹
• Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)¹
WORK AS A TEAM²
• One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
• Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
• Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
• Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
Cloze is free to use.
¹ Cloze Pro adds these features and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
² Your Cloze Pro subscription entitles you to all Cloze Business features.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew at the same price as the previous period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period. After purchase, your subscription may be managed, and auto-renewal turned off, in your App Store Account Settings.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
• We won't spam your contacts
• We won't sell your information
• It's your information not ours
You can find our terms of service here: https://www.cloze.com/app/legal/terms
• Support for latitude/longitude on addresses
• Add postal addresses and pictures to Projects/Deals
• More flexibility in how Project/Deal Stages impact People
• Various bug fixes
• Support for iOS 12
• Smart Reply Reminders - New Cloze AI finds messages in your inbox that you would usually reply to - if you haven’t it adds them to your Agenda
• Quick Note Instant Predictions - As you add quick notes on iOS 12, Cloze uses AI to automatically classify what you type as a note, a todo, a record of a call/text/meeting, etc.
• Smart Notes - With built-in notes on iOS 12, as you type, Cloze uses AI to detect names of people and link the note to them automatically
• Birthday Reminders - Cloze now adds birthday reminders to your Agenda, and you can swipe right to quickly send a birthday note using Cloze’s template system
Preview of new Gold Plan features:
• Deal and Project Partner tracking - Link partners to your Deals and Projects to track who you're working with
• Recurring Date Fields - You can set an annual reminder on any date field and add a custom template to make reaching out easy when the reminder comes due (for example, an annual policy renewal)
• First email app with built-in support for Do Not Contact and the GDPR
• Smart Links to automatically manage unsubscribe and lawful basis
• Country-aware enforcement of consent and unsubscribe rules
• Audit trails for changes made by team members
• Find and cleanup information both inside and outside Cloze to make Right to be Forgotten requests easy to handle
• Export timelines for people, companies, projects and deals
• Export CSV and vCards for people
• Further secure your account with Touch ID, Face ID, and authenticator apps
• Option to hide your email signature on reply or forward
• Default font size and more font options for sending email
• Expanded Custom Field options: pick list, text, date, number and currency fields
• Rearrange and organize Custom Fields in sections
• Link a Custom Field value to a record in another system
• New contact information pane built in to the profile view (iPad)
• Improved editor for adding and editing contact information details
• Set a default currency for Deals and Projects
• Set a fiscal year for Pipeline Analytics
Version 4.9.3 Kanban Board views for People, Companies, Projects, and Deals are here!
• Visualize your entire workflow with a column for each Stage and Next Step.
• Tap and hold to drag a Person, Company, Project or Deal to another column.
• Scroll from left to right to see your progress.
• Available on iPad and cloze.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t let the ugly and archaic UI fool you, this app is extremely powerful from a functionality standpoint. I tried about 20 different CRMs and none have this feature set. And shockingly it’s only $20/month for pro when all the others are $60/m or more.
I’d really like to see Instagram DMs and Facebook messages incorporate. I wish that search pulled results from notes. I wish the sales pipeline had a functional Kansan view in mobile. I wish tags were listed without having to search. Definitely would like more customization options. And of course I’d love to see a sexy speak design (and in particular something done about the laborious settings menu).
With all that said I’m very pleased and highly recommend. The more paying users they have the more I imagine the app will grow and improve.
One week in...
I've spent about two weeks on trial accounts with at least 15 different CRM or contact management apps and it actually took me awhile to find Cloze on CRM comparison websites. It may not fit the power user but has some unique features not found in most of the other apps I've tried. Cloze is great for building relationships, reconnecting (and reminding you) with contacts you've been out of touch with and just a great tool built around relationships and keeping track of tasks, deals and appointments. It's a joy to use and has great social media integration. It has two way email sync and tracking. I found the amount of information it populates the system with amazing and I hope the company continues to develop and refine it.
Hands down one of the best CRMs I’ve seen
I’m a busy executive and rarely write reviews.. but I’m so blown away by this app I just had to.
I’ve been using this for almost 2 weeks. I integrated my social media accounts, mobile number, multiple email accounts and multiple Google Drives. The fact that it pulls together all public info, all communications, all files about all your contacts and show all of it in one screen is one of the most useful features... especially when I didn’t have to manually enter or re-tag anything.
I’ve gotten back in touch with contacts that I lost touch with a for years. There still are some functionalities that I have not used yet, but signing up for the Pro version is a no brainer if using for any kind of business.
There is one functionality that I wish it had and that is to automatically track LinkedIn messaging. But that’s not Cloze’ shortcoming.. it’s because LinkedIn doesn’t provide activity tracking in their API.. so no one else has that functionality either.. I just logged them manually.
Give it a try. You won’t be sorry.
- Cloze, Inc.
- 80.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cloze, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro $19.99
- Cloze Pro $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.