"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages.
It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
• Understands action items and adds them to your Agenda (e.g. "Please review and get back to me by Friday.")
• Automatically reminds you when it’s time to reach out to key people
• Sees change to email signatures to update contacts
• Automatically links agenda items to mentioned people and companies
UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT
• Brings all your contacts into one place
• Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date
• Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email
• Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent
• Templates: Create and reuse template emails Share them across your team
• Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
• Built-in support for Do Not Contact and the GDPR
• Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP
CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK
• Track the activity around projects and deals automatically
• Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal
• Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done
• Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups
• Analytics: Pipeline, forecast, engagement, activity, and lead analytics
ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING
• Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal
• Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)
• Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Drive, OneDrive, Slack)
• Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)
• Messages: Track Slack messages about your clients and customers
• Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)
WORK AS A TEAM
• One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
• Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
• Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
• Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
Cloze is free to use for contact management and as a basic email app. Additional features require a subscription to Cloze Pro, Cloze Business (Silver, Gold, or Platinum) and are available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew at the same price as the previous period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period. After purchase, your subscription may be managed, and auto-renewal turned off, in your App Store Account Settings.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
• We won't spam your contacts
• We won't sell your information
• It's your information not ours
You can find our terms of service here: https://www.cloze.com/app/legal/terms
• Bug fixes
• Sub team hierarchies - Organize your team, control visibility, and breakdown analytics by territory, region, or other structure
• Matching engine - Find customers that match criteria for properties, jobs, or other goods or campaigns
• Advanced mail merge - Automatically create mail-merge emails to send matches to customers
• Smart templates - Include custom fields, different text per language, and more
• AI-based email lead capture - Automatically turns emails into leads and alerts you
• Advanced rights management and compliance for teams
• See a team member's overall timeline of shared activity
• Archive shared history for members that leave your team
• Track drop-ins separate from meetings
• New Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans
• More custom segments for people, companies, deal, and projects
• Support for latitude/longitude on addresses
• Add postal addresses and pictures to Projects/Deals
• More flexibility in how Project/Deal Stages impact People
• Various bug fixes
• Support for iOS 12
• Smart Reply Reminders - New Cloze AI finds messages in your inbox that you would usually reply to - if you haven’t it adds them to your Agenda
• Quick Note Instant Predictions - As you add quick notes on iOS 12, Cloze uses AI to automatically classify what you type as a note, a todo, a record of a call/text/meeting, etc.
• Smart Notes - With built-in notes on iOS 12, as you type, Cloze uses AI to detect names of people and link the note to them automatically
• Birthday Reminders - Cloze now adds birthday reminders to your Agenda, and you can swipe right to quickly send a birthday note using Cloze’s template system
Preview of new Gold Plan features:
• Deal and Project Partner tracking - Link partners to your Deals and Projects to track who you're working with
• Recurring Date Fields - You can set an annual reminder on any date field and add a custom template to make reaching out easy when the reminder comes due (for example, an annual policy renewal)
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing productivity boost!
I’ve been using Cloze for over a year and I’m very happy with it. First, with most CRM tools, you have to start by entering a lot of data - Cloze starts by importing data from the tools you already use, like email, phone, social media, notes. It then helps keep the contact data updated, by checking email footers and other sources like data services. It also automatically links new communications like email, phone calls, notes to contacts. The system also tracks email details like whether my sent emails have been opened by the sender, reminds me when I’ve made a commitment in an email that I need to put in my calendar, and more. For pipeline, it uses a kanban board interface so I can see quickly where a prospect is in the pipe and next steps. One of my favorite features is search - I can do searches on all the indexed content from email, notes headers, phone, contact details like job, and more. I sometimes can’t recall names but can use other bits of data in a search to find contact names. It also supports prospecting tasks like outbound emailing, but I haven’t used that yet. Plus, the system gets better and better with regular new releases of functionality. Great work, Cloze!
The Absolute Worst Customer Service
I can’t even begin to express my disappointment with this app and their company. I have done my best to not write a review on here because I really hate to do that but I feel taken advantage of by this company. A CRM should make managing my contacts more efficient and organized. Cloze CRM has so many issues that I have spent countless amounts of time just to get it to work properly. Thanks to this app I barely stay in touch with my contacts anymore. I constantly have to reach out for support and not once have they either fixed the issue or offered some sort of resolution. I was a sucker and paid for a year in advance based on the features that were sold to me. All of those features do not work properly for me and as a result this CRM is basically worthless for my purposes. Worse yet, the company doesn’t seem to care. They got my money. Well, now I’m just trying to save someone else from going down the same mistaken path as me. Save your money people. I guess I probably will have to complain to Apple now too. It’s just more wasted time. I really hate to be negative but just want people to have an honest review!
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear this. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address your concerns. We're happy to dig into any questions you have about Cloze and help you optimize it for your needs. Our support team is available 7 days per week to answer any questions you may have about Cloze. We also offer chat help directly on our homepage on www.cloze.com.
Don’t let the ugly and archaic UI fool you, this app is extremely powerful from a functionality standpoint. I tried about 20 different CRMs and none have this feature set. And shockingly it’s only $20/month for pro when all the others are $60/m or more.
I’d really like to see Instagram DMs and Facebook messages incorporate. I wish that search pulled results from notes. I wish the sales pipeline had a functional Kansan view in mobile. I wish tags were listed without having to search. Definitely would like more customization options. And of course I’d love to see a sexy speak design (and in particular something done about the laborious settings menu).
With all that said I’m very pleased and highly recommend. The more paying users they have the more I imagine the app will grow and improve.
- Cloze, Inc.
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Cloze, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro $19.99
- Cloze Pro $199.99
- Business Silver $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.