Cloze - Relationship Management, Inbox, and Contacts in One App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This had never happened with any of the other CRM’s that I have tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, your meetings, your notes on Evernote, documents you exchanged and your interactions on social.
It's all organized for you - by contact, company and meeting - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
- Automatically keep contacts up-to-date
- Store all your contacts in one place
- Search for contacts the way you think (“VPs in the Big Apple”, “marketers at IBM”)
- Sort contacts by when you first met, when you last talked, and distance from you
- Focused view of mail separates out junk mail automatically
- Bookmark any message so you don’t forget to follow-up later
- Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and IMAP
- Connect Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Schedule shares and retweets to be posted later
- Monitor and post to your pages
- Connect Evernote to automatically match notes to contacts
- Connect your mobile phone account for automatic call logging (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, and RingCentral)
- Calendar support - Meeting context at your fingertips (Google Calendar, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, and iCloud)
- Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email
- Automatic reminders when it’s time to reach out to key contacts
- Agenda view - one place to see all your meetings, reminders, follow-ups, and alerts
- Company views - see your complete history with a company without any setup
- Log meeting and call notes
- Filter your contacts, email and social by customer or prospect
- Get notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent
- Enrich contacts from email signatures
- Unlimited email accounts, contacts, API use
- Track the activity around projects, deals and sales automatically.
- Sync your Cloze contacts to iOS so you can use them from any app
- Add To-Dos to your contacts to track things you have to get done
- One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
- Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
- Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
- Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
- Centrally control your users and team settings
Cloze Pro and Cloze Business are CRM without all the busy work.
Cloze is free to use. Cloze Pro adds the features above and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase. Your Cloze Pro subscription entitles you to all Cloze Business features.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period.
Cloze, Cloze Pro and Cloze Business are available on the iPhone, iPad, and web - your account works everywhere.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
- We won't spam your email or social networks.
- We won't share or sell your information. It’s for your eyes only.
- We'll be open and transparent as to how we will use your information within Cloze.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Version 4.5.0: Cloze Business - Extend Cloze Pro across your entire team
++ One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
++ Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
++ Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
++ Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
++ Centrally control your users and team settings
Also in Version 4.5.0:
++ Filter your agenda by meetings, to dos and more
++ New inbox Focused and Bulk views
++ Mail merge
++ New relationship stage for leads
++ Logging of calls, voicemail, text and faxes with RingCentral
++ Advanced keyword categorization
++ Quick navigation in your Agenda
++ New "Week in Review" section
++ Set reminders and to-dos for a specific time of day
++ When you log a meeting or call, you can backdate it
++ Items saved for "Someday" now show on your agenda
++ You can now pick which email attachments to forward
++ Redesigned contact profile view for iPhone
++ Support for Evernote Business and Evernote Reminders
++ Works with iPad split view multitasking
++ Support for iPad Pro
++ Track the activity around projects, deals and sales automatically.
++ Create repeatable checklists for your projects so you always know where you are
++ Sync your Cloze contacts to iOS so you can use them from any app
++ Add To-Dos to your contacts to track things you have to get done
++ Save email attachments directly to Evernote in a single tap.
++ With iOS 9 add documents as attachments to your emails - from Dropbox, Box, iCloud, Google Drive and more.
++ Sort and group people, companies, projects and deals by stage
++ Customize your view for iPhone or iPad.
++ Bug fixes
++ Support for iOS 9 public beta
++ Support for Zapier to help you connect your favorite apps to Cloze
++ Improved detection of meeting timezones
++ Choose app for calls, messaging and maps
++ Manage dialing prefix when Dial Assist is not available
++ Bug fixes and refinements
++ New types of relationships - partner, supplier, etc.
++ Organize and track your next steps for relationships
++ Support call history for AT&T Premier Business accounts
++ Add email aliases for iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook.com, and IMAP
++ Swipe right to reconfirm meetings, follow-up with contacts, and more
++ Read, post, and reply to your Facebook pages
++ Sort contacts by "when you went quiet" to see who you haven't talked to recently
++ Customize your keep-in-touch settings for each custom list
++ Swipe to clear all items from an agenda section
++ Yahoo! calendar support
++ Email templates and draft management
++ HTML email signatures (by email account)
++ Gmail alias support
Version 4.0: Cloze Pro - New Premium Option for Smarter Relationship Management
++ Log your phone calls automatically by connecting your US mobile phone account
++ Evernote - Cloze matches notes to contacts automatically
++ Calendar support - get the context before a meeting with a single view of every interaction you’ve had with meeting attendees
++ Company views - see your complete history with a company without any setup
++ Track customers and prospects separate from everyone else
++ Stay-in-touch reminders - Cloze automatically prompts you when it’s time to reach out
++ Follow-up reminders - reminds you if someone doesn’t respond to your email
++ Integrate Cloze with other apps - import/export, APIs, and x-callback-url support
++ Agenda view - one place to see all your meetings, reminders, follow-ups, and alerts
Awesome app for relationship mgt
A great app to aggregate relationship data from the existing tools I already use (Twitter, email, Evernote, etc) with minimal data entry required by me! Unlike a corporate system that is the property of your employer and makes you do so much data entry, this app maintains your contact relationship data in the cloud across all devices and over your career across different employers - and it aims to deliver the value to you, not a boss or a corporation. I love the EverNote integration because it makes it so easy to find any notes for a contact or company, and makes the notes available across all my devices - even my iPhone where I don't have EverNote installed. I also use the native email client to send email whenever I want to track whether my target opened the email, and also tag a reminder to follow up if the person doesn't respond to my email. I also share data with a coworker on contacts at a few accounts we both target. I use Cloze many times each day!
What I've Been Looking For
I've been trying out a variety of the CRM programs out there but I haven't been able to find one that fits my situation. I really need to be able to track communications and relationships with a variety of stakeholders while also performing minimal project tracking. Not being in sales and working independently I found most of the other programs weren't flexible enough for my purposes. Cloze tracks all my communications and is intuitive enough to do this without any data entry on my part. Cloze takes my existing data without any importing and it updates continuously as my Outlook data updates.
Absolutely Powerful App-
Wow! I have finally found an application that can keep me organized. This app is simply amazing and I'm diggin it. I know these are super glorifying words but if you knew me, you would know that this app must be really helping me. My nickname is scatter brain. I feel like now I can get a better handle on all that is going on in my schedule and make it more organized. Awesome job cloze. Easy to use and the cost tan time appropriate reminders with the auto fill tools make it easy to stay engaged with our contacts, prospects, leads and so on.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Cloze, Inc.
- © 2015 Cloze, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro$19.99
- Cloze Pro$159.99