Celebrate more team wins, on the go, with the most intuitive and enjoyable project management platform.
A lightweight yet powerful approach to project planning and product creation, Clubhouse is how software teams do their best work together.
Features of Clubhouse for iOS:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company's engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
- John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
- Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they're working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
- Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
• Fixed an issue where deep links from Stories would not show the Story
• The comment input on Stories and Epics will grow as you type more (again!)
• Nesting an image inside a table within Markdown will properly render on Story descriptions, comments, etc.
• New comments on Epics now appear immediately
• Pull requests with no commit information now render properly
• Open states will now appear for pull requests that haven't been closed yet
• Fixed a crash when adding images to Stories
• The image picker for adding an image to a Story can now be opened and closed as many times as you wish
• Fixed a crash upon creating a new Story
Ratings and Reviews
unstable and clunky
The app crashes. Like a lot. It’s also clunky to use, especially as compared to the web app.
Markdown doesn’t render properly. Filtering views is difficult.
It’s just not (yet) of the quality that I’ve come to expect from Clubhouse. I look forward to updates and improvements. As it stands, it’s pretty unusable.
Lacks too many features to be useful
Whatever I try to do, I find that a feature from the web UI is missing, making the app useless. Valiant effort, but alas :( will gladly keep giving it tries as long as you keep working on it, because I love clubhouse!
Ps. Maybe not show the “please review the app” exactly when the app is force logged out because of API breakage 😅
Great app but needs to catch up with the web version!
Love this app! Very stable. Needs to be able to drag and reorder stories. Needs to be able to filter the stories so you don’t see everything. And add tasks to stories.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Drag and drop is coming soon, as is in-app support for Tasks. For filtering, if you create Workspaces (saved filtered views) on web, you can view them in the app from the Stories page.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.