The ClubReady member app is designed to easily manage your gym experience.
- Viewing your class schedule and signing up for classes
- Booking and managing personal training sessions
- Checking into your club using a membership barcode loaded directly to your phone
- Updating your personal information quickly and easily, directly from your phone
- Syncing your classes or services to your personal calendar
- Adding credits directly through the app which you can use for classes, or other sessions your club offers
This bugfix release addresses usability and functionality issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea. Lazy implementation
The idea of having virtual access to your membership card is nice. Also being able to look up and register for classes is a cool idea too. Couple things though show this app developer is not taking this app seriously and just cashing in on the gyms that have decided to use it.
The iPhone X came out OVER A YEAR AGO and the app still ain’t optimized for the notch area of the screen.
You should be able to load your membership card from the app to the wallet that way you can double click the home button/sleep button and have quick access to your card.
There is no area of the app for feedback. So bugs can go completely unreported. That’s because this app developer is cashing in on a casually implemented good idea and the gyms that are paying them to use this app. Hopefully someone will compete with them and cause them to lose some gyms so they will take their app more seriously. I’m going to be talking to our gym management team to encourage them to look for an alternative.
Usable, with lots of room for improvement
This is a function app, but limited at this point. I appreciate the use of the phone to store your membership card/barcode, but I do not understand why this is not made into an Apple Wallet compatible membership card or made available on the Apple Watch with a simple companion app.
Particularly if jogging to the gym, it would ideal to not have to carry a phone. The membership pass could easily be contained in a watch app, would allow me access to the gym.
This is the worst gym booking app I have ever experienced. A few reasons for this:
1) performance- time to load the list of classes is too slow. At least 10 seconds. Time to book is also really slow especially the first time you use the app that day.
2) usability -
Booking: only option for looking through classes is infinite scroll. No calendar view to find a class on a particular day. You can filter the list but your filters don’t save between sessions.
Schedule: interaction of clicking on a date and it showing future classes is weird.
I love my gym but being forced to use this app to book classes makes me not want to book any.
- ClubReady Inc
- 11.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ClubReady. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.