Clue: Classic Mystery Game
By Marmalade Game Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Clue is the classic mystery game - A grand mansion… a dastardly murder… a gathering of suspicious characters.
Now you can play the beloved Hasbro family board game on the go.
WHO, with WHAT weapon and WHERE? Download the official app and crack the case!
Join Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Mrs Peacock, Mr Green, Dr Orchid and Professor Plum on a night of murder and mystery in Tudor Mansion.
Mr. Boddy has been murdered! But who did it? With what weapon? In which room?
Roll the dice to move around the mansion and ask questions: “I suggest it was Miss Scarlet, with the Rope, in the Study!”
Use the innovative logic-assisted virtual Clue Sheet to take notes and eliminate red herrings.
Make brilliant deductions and solve the crime first!
What's New in Version 1.5.1.
- Bug Fixes
I would give this game five stars except for a few truly annoying features:
- you pay a pretty commensurate price for a game of this type and quality but they want you to pay more on in-app purchases to “unlock” all the characters/boards which, per their “deal” right now if 55% off would be over $30. Seriously??? For a board game?! and that’s over half off what you’ll charge people later?
- it gave me a profile name “politelion” and won’t let me change it anywhere that I can see... what? How the heck did I suddenly become “politelion”??? Never in a million years is that a combination of words that would even come out of my mouth. So strange...
- in game advertisements. Usually when you pay for a game you don’t have to see any advertisements but they have no problem throwing up huge ads for their other games that you have to consciously Avoid pressing on it less you be taken to an option to throw more money at them
I do love playing the game and on the single board they provide for your $4 and the limited characters it is fun. But it would be great knowing I paid for the full app and don’t have to spend more money to use other characters and boards
Love pretty much everything about the game, but for the love of god, would you PLEASE let me role a dice at the start of each game to determine my position?! I HATE being in the number one position every game. When I'm playing on hard and don't solve it on turn four, it pretty much guarantees that the fifth or sixth person will get enough info from the earlier positions to solve it and beat me every time. I'm developing a deep seated hatred of Mr Green because of the number of times he's screwed me over just because I'm ALWAYS in the first position.
This is a great game - the difficulty levels are spot-on and the way it fills in the info you've acquired is really intuitive.
Update: Still enjoying the game after a couple months, although since the most recent update, the games feel much more scripted. A great game overall though and competing on the leaderboards is fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 25, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1.
- Size: 642 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- CLUE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Classic Theme Bundle$6.99
- 10 Hint Cards$1.99
- The Internationals Bundle$4.99
- Vampire Theme$6.99
- Classic Mansion$3.99
- Ultimate Detective's Package$30.99
- Vampire Castle$3.99
- Hollywood Studio$3.99
- Hollywood Theme Bundle$6.99