* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Cluster makes it possible to create private groups where you share moments through photos and videos with the people you care about. Create a group with family, a group of friends, coworkers, people from your home town, or anyone else!
• New Moms! Share photos of a new baby with close friends and family without spamming everyone on other social networks
• College Students! Share memories with friends not appropriate for Facebook
• Families! Keep in touch even if you’re not in the same place.
Tons of people already trust Cluster. Here’s why:
• Private & secure: Only invited members of the group can see what you post.
• An app for everyone: Access Cluster through gorgeous mobile apps and the web.
• Relevant notifications: Know when people you invited post new things to the group.
How it works:
1. Create a group.
2. Add the people you care about.
3. Share photos, videos and notes together.
People LOVE Cluster:
• “The app is fantastic! Me and my sister were so happy to find it. We made a group of the whole family and its great. My big brother is living in Europe, my sister traveling for the next 4 months and the rest of the family lives in Chile. They upload pictures and we can see how and what they are doing. Its very simple to use (even our grandmother is in the group!).”
• “I downloaded 10 different photo sharing apps, not including your Cluster app. I needed an app that allowed the creation of multiple albums, other users could join from anywhere, was password protected and SIMPLE. I deleted every app except your Cluster app. All the other apps were either too difficult to explain...to someone 8 hours away, too complicated to set up and/or upload, they limited the number of albums a user can create, required Bluetooth or wifi to share, or required a social media account to set up. Your app served all the purposes that I need. It is great, fabulous, fun & simple! Keep up the good work!”
• “I really like the privacy of the app and the fact that only people invited or with the code can access our pictures.”
• “I want to thank you all for such a wonderful product - it really has brought us all even closer together. The constant banter, the photo streams, the comedy...all of it...it's been awesome. So, as far as my feedback goes, I'd say this is an awesome program and we'll continue using it for as long as it's available!”
The press LOVES Cluster:
• Featured by the Apple App Store (“New and Noteworthy”), NYTimes, TechCrunch and many more!
Thank you for keeping Cluster up to date! This version is chock full of important bug fixes and improves the stability of Cluster. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
It works but you’re fighting against GroupMe!
Please please please...make it to where you can make galleries within an already made group. I have a group of friends and we have one group that has everything we’ve done in college so far. The only way to sort them is by time or user. It would have been really nice to have them sorted by gallery, events, etc.
I know you can make a new group with the same users but your app turns into GroupMe then. They have made it to where if you’re in multiple groups it’s annoying and cluttered. It’s easier if there’s one group and subsections inside one. You could be the change!
Used to be awesome, now crashes
This used to be an awesome app! We use it to share baby pictures with out of state family so we don't have to clog up text message storage or post publicly on Facebook.
However, since the last update, I can't get it to open. It keeps crashing and won't get past the opening screen. Customer support is worthless. We've had 5 emails back and forth, where I've said 3 times what version of the app I'm using and that I've redownloaded it twice, and her last email asked me if I'd "tried getting the latest version." 🙄
Hope this gets fixed soon! Until then, it's wasted space.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We have two new updates coming out. 4.0.1 has just been submitted for app review, and we have another version 4.0.2 coming shortly after. Both versions will address crashes and bugs. Although our customer service doesn't always have a solution, the questions they ask help our engineering team identify crashes and bugs. Thank you for your patience, and I hope our coming updates help you to love Cluster again!
Cluster is amazing!
We decided to make one of the offered books available from this company. Through an accident of the Post Office, my package arrived empty. Cluster, (actually a real human being named Marlene) responded to my problem immediately and my beautiful books arrived within a week's time. I cannot speak highly enough for this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.