Cluster - Privately share special moments with friends and family
By Cluster Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Cluster makes it possible to create private groups where you share moments through photos and videos with the people you care about. Create a group with family, a group of friends, coworkers, people from your home town, or anyone else!
• New Moms! Share photos of a new baby with close friends and family without spamming everyone on other social networks
• College Students! Share memories with friends not appropriate for Facebook
• Families! Keep in touch even if you’re not in the same place.
Tons of people already trust Cluster. Here’s why:
• Private & secure: Only invited members of the group can see what you post.
• An app for everyone: Access Cluster through gorgeous mobile apps and the web.
• Relevant notifications: Know when people you invited post new things to the group.
How it works:
1. Create a group.
2. Add the people you care about.
3. Share photos, videos and notes together.
People LOVE Cluster:
• “The app is fantastic! Me and my sister were so happy to find it. We made a group of the whole family and its great. My big brother is living in Europe, my sister traveling for the next 4 months and the rest of the family lives in Chile. They upload pictures and we can see how and what they are doing. Its very simple to use (even our grandmother is in the group!).”
• “I downloaded 10 different photo sharing apps, not including your Cluster app. I needed an app that allowed the creation of multiple albums, other users could join from anywhere, was password protected and SIMPLE. I deleted every app except your Cluster app. All the other apps were either too difficult to explain...to someone 8 hours away, too complicated to set up and/or upload, they limited the number of albums a user can create, required Bluetooth or wifi to share, or required a social media account to set up. Your app served all the purposes that I need. It is great, fabulous, fun & simple! Keep up the good work!”
• “I really like the privacy of the app and the fact that only people invited or with the code can access our pictures.”
• “I want to thank you all for such a wonderful product - it really has brought us all even closer together. The constant banter, the photo streams, the comedy...all of it...it's been awesome. So, as far as my feedback goes, I'd say this is an awesome program and we'll continue using it for as long as it's available!”
The press LOVES Cluster:
• Featured by the Apple App Store (“New and Noteworthy”), NYTimes, TechCrunch and many more!
What's New in Version 3.8
* New list design that makes things easier to understand for new users
* Improved empty UI for albums list, which helps you add additional email addresses to your account
* (iOS 8) Fixed a crash trying to post a video for folks still on iOS 8
* Improvements to error handling when signing in with Google or Facebook
* Fixed a crash viewing the list of members in landscape mode
Used to be awesome and now it doesn't work
I loved this app. Used it everyday to share and comment on photos with family and friends. No longer. Photos and videos don't load. Sometimes they disappear even after loading. Or some people can see them and others can't. Really guys? Is it that hard to host photos and videos? Didn't this problem get solved like a decade ago? It's a bummer that we have a long line of baby photos on there but nevertheless we will use a different app for baby #2.
Update: seems to be even worse since I first wrote this.
Update again: now it constantly has a bar across the top that says "uploading (0%)". This Never goes away. 0% is right!
The best group sharing app
Instead of posting photos for all the world to see, you should use Cluster to share with the people who care the most!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cluster Labs, Inc.
- © 2016 Cluster Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes