Cluster - Privately share with friends and family
By Cluster Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Cluster makes it possible to create private groups where you share moments through photos and videos with the people you care about. Create a group with family, a group of friends, coworkers, people from your home town, or anyone else!
• New Moms! Share photos of a new baby with close friends and family without spamming everyone on other social networks
• College Students! Share memories with friends not appropriate for Facebook
• Families! Keep in touch even if you’re not in the same place.
Tons of people already trust Cluster. Here’s why:
• Private & secure: Only invited members of the group can see what you post.
• An app for everyone: Access Cluster through gorgeous mobile apps and the web.
• Relevant notifications: Know when people you invited post new things to the group.
How it works:
1. Create a group.
2. Add the people you care about.
3. Share photos, videos and notes together.
People LOVE Cluster:
• “The app is fantastic! Me and my sister were so happy to find it. We made a group of the whole family and its great. My big brother is living in Europe, my sister traveling for the next 4 months and the rest of the family lives in Chile. They upload pictures and we can see how and what they are doing. Its very simple to use (even our grandmother is in the group!).”
• “I downloaded 10 different photo sharing apps, not including your Cluster app. I needed an app that allowed the creation of multiple albums, other users could join from anywhere, was password protected and SIMPLE. I deleted every app except your Cluster app. All the other apps were either too difficult to explain...to someone 8 hours away, too complicated to set up and/or upload, they limited the number of albums a user can create, required Bluetooth or wifi to share, or required a social media account to set up. Your app served all the purposes that I need. It is great, fabulous, fun & simple! Keep up the good work!”
• “I really like the privacy of the app and the fact that only people invited or with the code can access our pictures.”
• “I want to thank you all for such a wonderful product - it really has brought us all even closer together. The constant banter, the photo streams, the comedy...all of it...it's been awesome. So, as far as my feedback goes, I'd say this is an awesome program and we'll continue using it for as long as it's available!”
The press LOVES Cluster:
• Featured by the Apple App Store (“New and Noteworthy”), NYTimes, TechCrunch and many more!
What's New in Version 3.9
* Now you can swipe away the picture while in slideshow mode to dismiss the slideshow!
* When you 3D touch an image in the picker, it will show the full image as a preview.
* If a post is over 24 hours old, it will show its absolute time and date, instead of relative.
* You can now easily create a new group with the same members in a group from its Settings tab.
* We now show which email address we will contact when a Backup of your photos is ready to be downloaded.
* Tapping on invitation and group links will now open directly in the app, instead of going to the browser.
Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
* Fixed a bug where sharing photos and videos from the share extension were failing (and created a 0% uploaded bar in the app).
* Fixed a crash if you hadn't given permission to access the camera and tapped the Camera button.
* Fixed an issue where empty groups were shown while searching.
Love the Cluster Apple TV app!
20 family members used the app for a trip to Hawaii! Great way to instantly aggregate everyone's photo and watching the show on the Apple TV app was a great surprise!
Love, but can be buggy
The app does the trick for private photo sharing with a choice group. It can be buggy - crashes, notifications don't clear, uploads don't work. An update to the app would be ideal.
Looking for something better
Things I Liked:
- Secure, private photo sharing
- Gallery layout
- Easy to upload photos
- Ability to download full-size photos
Things I Didn't Like:
- No ability to tag or sort photos
- No photo info (title, date taken, etc.)
- Weird default "post" layout, like Facebook
Ultimately, I'll be looking for a better app, because of the inability to sort, tag, or view photo info.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cluster Labs, Inc.
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes