Clutch is the easiest way to share your PC, Xbox, PS4 & iPhone captures. Join the community and submit your clips to compete in daily challenges!
* Trim your clips to just the parts you want
* Speed up/slow down to highlight big moments
* Record music, voiceover, or video commentary
* Add captions and tag your friends
* Share to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube or anywhere else you can share a link
* Shared clips play directly within most messaging apps (e.g. iMessage and Facebook Messenger).
* Enter your clips into daily challenges for a chance to get featured
* Find new gamers to follow and game with
* Create teams to share clips with your squad, fireteam, and clan buddies
* Capture and upload clips from your PC using our desktop app for Windows
* Connect your Xbox gamertag to import your captures
* Import your PS4 clips through Facebook, Twitter or OneDrive
We try to roll out updates as often as possible (sometimes twice a week!) to make sure you've got the latest features, bug fixes, and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great, fun and I love using it! But, there are a couple of problems.
1)Every time you delete a clip from your profile the app shuts down and you have to restart it.
2)You should be able to DM or message on this app! The only way to communicate is through comments so I think this would be pretty helpful.
3)For the teams there should be a way to invite all of your followers at once or make a filter so it only shows your followers because the way it is right now where you have to look up a friend or a user to invite them is too slow and not efficient.
4)There should be a way to import non copyrighted music in the to your clips.
Excellent app, save for a few minor issues
I love that there is an easy to use, accessible, and quick and friendly app that allows me to post clips and watch those of my friends. Love it! But there are some areas I wish were fleshed out more.
The option to DM would be great, for one. As it stands, the only way to communicate is through comments.
For another, I have yet to see any ability to repost vids of your friends, or others for that matter. As long as the original poster is clearly seen and given credit, I believe this would be an excellent tool to further build the Clutch community.
Last matter, why isn’t there an option to only record audio over a portion of the clip? If I want to record something, say, at the very end, I have to sit and let it record silence until the moment I want has arrived. There should be a way to select at what part of the clip you want to record audio.
Other than these areas that could be stronger, I absolutely love this app.
Console Players Have Something
I never write reviews but this one is worth my time.
This app is great, it’s simple and easy to use. Even if you’re new to it it won’t take long for your to get the hang of. The content is also vast and even though Battle Royals games are popular at the moment. You still see a good variety of other games and that says a lot about the community. On that, the community is pretty wholesome. I have yet to see any negative comments or trolling and people just seem to want to have a good time sharing awesome things.
This app is amazing and I can’t wait to see what else is going to happen.
- Utility Team Labs, Inc.
- 69.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Utility Team Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.