CLZ Comics - Comic Database
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Catalog your comic collection on your iPad or iPhone **
Auto-download cover art, creators, characters, etc.. Just enter series titles or scan barcodes with your device camera.
* Automatically add comics to your database
Just enter series titles or scan comic barcodes with your device camera. CLZ Comics will automatically download full issue details, including creator and character lists, sollicitation texts / plot descriptions and cover images.
* Catalog your comic collection & wish list
Track the issues you own and the ones on your wish list. Organize and manage detailed issue information like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, Publication Date, plus personal stuff like Purchase Information, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
* Browse your comic database as an issue list, a cover "wall" or in cover flow mode. View full issue information in the details panel. Group issues in Series or Publisher folders. Search your database with the Quick Search box.
* Free CLZ Cloud storage of your collection data:
Upload your collection data to the CLZ Cloud to have a full backup of your data. Sync your data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad) through the CLZ Cloud.
- iOS 7.0 or higher
- for barcode scanning: iPhone 3GS and up, iPad 3 and up, or iPod touch 5th gen and up.
If you are having a problem with CLZ Comics, please contact us for help using the little "?" button inside the app (top right). Please do not use an App Store review to report the problem, because that way we cannot contact you with the solution!
What's New in Version 3.0.2
* Cloud V2 sync could sometimes overwrite local custom covers
* Carbon template missing fields fixes
* Fixed crash if cloud sync was canceled by pressing the close button
* Sync the old way could not complete if there were any covers to upload
* Other clients sometimes downloading lower quality covers
I have been collecting comics for years and this app is a must for organization. I do all the adding of my collection with my iPad and all you need to do is upload your collection and save the web address on your phone. Do that and you can have your collection on you for back issues. Cons: some of the covers aren't there so you have to get your own. Of the 1000 comics I have stored I only had to add one comic manually. Can't wait for future updates.
This is exactly what I needed to keep my collection in order. The wishlist option keeps me from buying the same comic twice. The ability to fill in all the info on books with a scan of the barcode is also totally awesome .
Great options to input multiple issues at once. Would be nice if it had extra features (missing issues generator, auto price guide, grading scales, etc...). Maybe in future updates. Works great so far.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bitz & Pixelz BV
- © Collectorz.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.