Easily catalog your video game collection.
Auto-download full game details from our Core online game database
* Game descriptions, publishers, developers, release dates, etc...
* Cover images, backdrop art & trailer video's
Quickly add games to your database...
* by scanning game barcodes with your device camera
* or by searching our Core database by platform and title
Optional: Sign-up for a free CLZ Account and use the CLZ Cloud to:
* Make an online backup of your game collection database.
* Synch data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad).
* Transfer your unlocked database limit across devices.
* Synch data to/from the Game Collector desktop software (separate purchase).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ? Come talk with us!
We are here to help. Either to answer your questions or to respond to your feedback / concerns. Just contact us using the little "?" button inside the app (top right).
That way, we can have a conversation, answer your questions, solve your problems, fix the bugs you found, etc... We love talking to our users, as it helps us improve the apps :-)
OTHER iOS APPS BY COLLECTORZ.COM
Do you also collect movies, music, books or comics? Then check out our other iOS apps, just search the App Store for "CLZ".
* New for the Add Games screen:
- Add button is now bigger and easier to spot (some new users missed the little round "+").
- Add button now "remembers" your collection vs. wish list selection. No need to pick from the Collection/Wish List popup menu every time you add anymore.
- Adding a game would clear the collection status filter in the main screen.
- iPad: Main screen: the details view did not refresh after changing the details template.
- iPad: Main screen: the 'edit my rating' pop up was rotated when in landscape mode.
- The sorting option screen would sometimes not fully show the chosen sort option when opened.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything it should be!
I am a longtime Comics collector and have used CLZ’s comics database for a while. It’s simply the best one there is. The database stays current and new issues are as easy as scanning the barcode to add. I was thrilled to find they had this same app geared towards video games! All the classics are there as are Japanese imports and all the latest releases! I love this thing! Well worth spending the $14 to remove the 100 item limitation. Never do I have to wonder if I’ve already bought a classic game again! I always have all my inventory available to review on my phone! It’s a collector’s best tool!
Very useful, but central database needs work
I definitely prefer this app to catalog an extensive collection. But I get frustrated by the gaps I keep running into. Most notably games released by limited run games or iam8bit. I have to enter a lot of them manually, but I would love to see some way to have them rechecked with the central database to update the entries. I have also found a lot of games have no pricing value, although that may not be their fault, since it's referencing an outside database for values.
Sadly I can't find any info on how to update their central database with info on new barcode scans.
Good app, but could be better.
Amazing, but one issue with the “Games” app
I adore this app, it’s amazing and I love it. Well worth the $15. The only problem I have with it is that the app for video games doesn’t distinguish the different between a black label game or a “greatest hits” or “player’s choice” or anything of that caliber. I wouldn’t consider it a huge problem, but this does matter because black labels (not all the time, of course) are more desirable and therefore make them worth more. I just wish the app would distinguish that there are different runs of the games, and provide the different covers. Other than that A+!
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 37.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- No Limits $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.