CM PDF Page Extractor
By Complete Magic Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CM PDF Page Extractor is an efficient tool to help you
* Load TIFF and PDF files from a single folder or from Folders and Sub folders
* Extract a Page or Pages from a PDF or Multi-Page TIFF File
* Save Extracted Pages as PDF, Multi-Page TIFF, PNG or JPG
* Set Dots Per Inch of Extracted Pages
* Convert PDF to Multi-Page TIFF and Multi-Page TIFF to PDF
* Flatten PDF Forms and Annotations
* Perform the entire process in one quick batch
* Extract Pages from a Range (From Page .. To Page)
* Merge Extracted PDF from Different Files into a Single PDF File
* Launch Created File in Preview App
* One Core feature is the ability to extract multiple pages which saves you the trouble from doing it page by page in Preview.
Have you ever needed to extract chapters from a PDF file or need to extract some pages from your project files for your clients or colleagues ? If so, CM PDF Page Extractor is for you.
To provide for the best performance, you would need to define the necessary settings in Preferences such as the output file format and the location to save the output in.
Note : PDF Extraction will not work on password encrypted files.
** CM PDF Page Extractor would only work with TIFF files which can be accessed by Preview
For More Information, Please visit our Website. If you require any assistance or encounter any issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.2.2
* Speed Up Load Files/Load Folders when getting PDF Page Count
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edwin Lau
- © Copyright 2013 iRedSoft Technology Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later