We know you’re busy and need information, fast. Joule makes it easier for you to be at your best no matter where you are: working, studying, commuting. Doesn’t matter. Access the best evidence to support your clinical decision-making. Sign up for an accredited course to develop your skills as a physician leader. Apply for a grant to advance your health care innovation. Take advantage of every opportunity Joule has to offer, right from your smartphone. Take Joule with you, wherever you go.
CMA members get fast access to Joule products and services like:
1. Innovation – Apply for a Joule Innovation Grant or enter a Joule Innovation Challenge via the Joule challenge platform.
2. Learning – Extend your knowledge with a course or by reading a leadership tip. Not sure what course you need? There is a course selection tool for that, exclusive to the Joule app.
3. Clinical – Access resources to take your clinical expertise to the next level:
• DynaMed Plus - point of care summaries covering 5000+ topics.
• Clinical Key - clinical support, patient education and more across 30+ specialties.
• CPS Online and on the RxTx app - bilingual Canadian drug information.
• POEMS - daily email summaries of the latest clinical studies.
• Ask a Librarian - expert literature searches and training.
• And more…
**please note: you must be a CMA member and have a cma.ca account to log into the Joule app**
We’ve enhanced the functionality of a few of our clinical resource tools such as Quantum search.
- Canadian Medical Association
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 1995 - 2017 8872147 Canada Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.