By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay informed, wherever you are, with the CMAJ app.
CMAJ contents include original clinical research, practice, opinion, analyses and news aimed at improving health in Canada and globally. The app is searchable and interactive and includes the contents of the 7 most recent issues, as well as all early released articles.
The app is free, but you must be a CMA member or CMAJ subscriber to access the gated articles. To access the gated articles, members and subscribers can log in using their cmaj.ca login.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
New Features and Improvement:
1. iOS 9 compatibility.
2. Upgraded internal libraries for better app efficiency.
3. Most read & Most cited configurable feature.
4. URLScheme added for app.
5. iPad Pro supported images.
6. Improvement in login popup and download option.
7. Consistency in color pattern in different type of devices.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 15, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Highwire Press, Inc
- © @2016 by Canadian Medical Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.