Get convenient access to your care. Connect with Atrium Health.
- MyAtriumHealth - Schedule appointments, send messages to your care team, check lab and test results, read your doctor's notes, start an eVisit, pay your bill, and more.
- Find a Doctor - Search by name, specialty, or primary care physicians using current location or ZIP code.
- Find a Location - Map the hospitals, emergency rooms or Urgent Cares closest to you or with the shortest wait times. Reserve your spot at an Urgent Care. Get interior directions for select hospital locations.
- Cancer Clinical Trials - Search cancer clinical trials, and contact the trial coordinator for additional information.
- Driving Directions - View maps and parking information, and tap to call a location.
- Save favorite locations for quick access.
This release adds Face ID functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Wait times are ridiculously inaccurate. Had to make an ER visit this weekend. Said wait time was -15min. It was an hour and a half before we were triaged and it was 4+ hours before we were taken to an ER bay. I work for CHS so understand how unpredictable the ER can be. But when I asked the receptionist to check another facility it was even more inaccurate than that. I suggest the wait time function be removed until it can be improved. It’s bad enough to have such a long wait but when you are expecting such a drastically different result, it is extremely frustrating.
App absolutely stinks!!!!
Location says 59 min wait. You go to make a reservation and you can't. The next spot says 9:36 am tomorrow. You call. They inform you that there are no more reservations. They are only taking walk ins. So why can't the app tell me this!!!!?????!??!! Why do I have to waste my time listening to a ridiculous message with addresses and fax numbers before someone picks up the phone only to be told there are no more reservation slots?? By the way, the place is a 24 hour location and there are no more locations and yet less that 59 min wait? Yea. Right. No one believes you people.
Developer Response ,
MediaPlex: We're sorry for the experience you had last week. Although we are unsure of what was happening at the time, please know that we are monitoring the wait times function on the app. If you are able, please update your app to the newest version (3.3.20). Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Love being able to see my records
I’ve been a CHS patient for years but just tried their app. Wow! You can schedule and see appointments, message with your doctor, and see your detailed lab results and doctor notes. You used to have to call or visit your doctor’s office for these things and this is MUCH more convenient and easy.
- Carolinas HealthCare System
- 32 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Atrium Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.