By Viacom International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The CMT App brings you all the latest video from CMT’s hit series and events. For the first time, you can enjoy full episodes from your favorite CMT shows on your iPhone and iPad and watch them anytime and anywhere.
• Check out CMT’s top shows from your iPhone or iPad. Simply sign in with your TV provider to watch full episodes of select CMT series. Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate, so please be patient and keep checking the app for updates.
VIDEO FROM CMT’S TOP SHOWS
• No need to sign in to watch lots of other great video from CMT series, including sneak peeks, best moments, deleted scenes and exclusive, original content from your favorite CMT shows.
• Get additional CMT video including CMT Hot 20 News Now for the latest country music news.
• Follow coverage of the CMT Music Awards, CMT Artists of the Year, the CMA Awards and more.
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html
What's New in Version 2.6.2
- We hate crashes too. We did a ton of work to fix some of the problems our users were reporting. If you encounter any new issues, please use the 'contact support' button from the settings screen.
bad bad bad Zero stars if I could
this app used to be ok... but now it's just awful...none of the videos I try to watch will play without stopping every few seconds and the ads are worse than the shows! Most of the time it will also play the video for a bit then kick it out and tell me it's NOT available. If I could rate it less than one star I would . I have done the update and it's no better. Fix it or im out of here ! oh and the commercials just pop in whenever now...mid sentence ️sometimes in a scene ... I'm really thinking i am over this app!
Worst App Ever-Entirely Useless
I logged in using my Directv log in, and the intro page for the app shows Directv. However when I try to click on any episode-it goes to a green screen and says the local cable company (which I DO NOT have) doesn't have this channel and to call Viacom and complain. The app then will not play any episode for me as it thinks I have Suddenlink, even when it shows that I've logged in using my Directv login. I'd give this app 0 stars if it were an option, cause that's how many shows I can watch using the app.
Waste of space. You cannot cast to TV.
When I downloaded this app the description read that you can cast shows to devices and watch on your Chromecast or other devices. NOPE it's NOT true...and it freezes and crashes all the time!! I keep re-installing the app in hopes they've made it work like the MTV app, but it seems to be worse than before the last "update"! It's really not worth the space it takes up on an iPhone....maybe an iPad or table if the bugs were fixed.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- ©2013 CMT/Viacom Media Networks. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.