Access the power of CNBC and get all of the latest news in business, tech, finance, and stocks anywhere you go. The world of Wall Street will be at the tip of your fingers when you download CNBC.
Easily track your stocks in customizable watchlists so you can get real-time stock market quotes and global market data throughout the day. Making investments will be easier than ever before. CNBC lets you view pre-market and after-hours trading data, including charts with customizable time frames.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
CNBC Unique Features:
Financial News & More
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming full show episodes (U.S. only) and video clips on demand. You can also stream to your TV with AirPlay.
- Live stream news with CNBC TV for a wealth of up-to-the-minute information while you’re on the go.
- Get all the news you need, all in one with the CNBC app, including 24-hour coverage of global stock markets, top business news, economic analysis and official advisers’ opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care and more.
Market Insight & Stocks
- Get breaking news alerts and a personalized news feed so you’re always the first to know current updates in financial news and markets.
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time with stock tracker features.
- Make smart investment decisions through stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames.
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data.
- And now available Cryptocurrencies.
Get the finance and business news and information you need every day. Download CNBC for up-to-the-minute news and insight today.
We also offer accessibility features like VoiceOver and font adjustment for Apple Watch.
CNBC PRO - Start your 30-day free trial today!
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content.
- Monitor live global coverage in various markets.
- Learn from advisers and experts who do it best.
- Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
- Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only).
- Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money”.
CNBC Pro Prices:
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
- Performance improvements
We always read your feedback so please keep it coming! You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Irrelevant and annoying
Last I heard CNBC is supposed to provide financial news. That was my understanding. I came to that conclusion based on different data points the least of which is their motto "First in business, worldwide". Yet the entire app, like the network is hemorrhaging at the seams from an over saturation of anti-Trump propaganda. I get it, you're socialist and you hate Trump. Now that I've stipulated that I understand that fact, CAN I PLEASE GET THE FINANCIAL NEWS NOW?!?!? No? Cool story. Deleted. At this point your just a socialist version of the useless Fox Business network.
Liberals are the most frustratingly annoying group of whiny cry babies to ever walk the planet. I've often voted based on how I felt things are going and who I felt would provide the best leadership. If it was a republican great. If it was a democrat, fine, whatever. But because of how the left leaning media sites have ABSOLUTELY LOST THEIR MINDS I WILL LITERALLY NEVER VOTE FOR ANOTHER DEMOCRAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SO ANNOYING!!! The idea that I cannot get regular, dependable financial news is beyond the pale. I at least understand the other networks doing it, that's what they have always been. But CNBC? You already have a dedicated socialist propaganda site, it's called MSNBC. It's literally the 24/7 socialist propaganda that you love soooo much. WHY CAN WE NOT GET DEDICATED FINANCIAL NEWS? HOW IS A 24/7 FLOW OF THAT CRAP ON MSNBC NOT ENOUGH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No Background Audio Feature for iOS
The most annoying aspect of the CNBC iOS app Is that it does not provide for background audio, live streaming or otherwise, when navigating away from the CNBC app. I find this extremely frustrating bc I would like to listen to CNBC while doing other tasks. By not addressing user requests for this feature, it appears that CNBC doesn’t really care about it’s user experience.
CNBC needs to get some better software app developers and management. The app is quirky, clumsy and buggy in my opinion bc navigation does not work properly, volume levels are inconsistent and do not provide a loud enough range, and videos frequently fail to load and do not play consecutively in full screen mode.
On a positive note, I love the CNBC content and breaking news alerts. While many users criticize CNBC as having a liberal bias and for its up to the minute reports on Trump and geopolitical news, I disagree. Such news is indeed relevant and correlated to almost instantaneous market changes.
Enjoyable App; but could use improving
For the most part, I am enjoying this app. I use it everyday. Many of the updates to this app have greatly improved it over the years. However, I really wish the developers of this app would bring back video play-listing. I can’t believe that not enough folks used this handy and brilliant feature. Usually, when I would get home from work and prepare dinner, the video play-listing feature would come in handy for me in the kitchen to check out the day’s financial markets news without having to touch my iPad—because each video in the playlist would simply play automatically and sequentially one right after the other. That’s something that simply bookmarking videos does not accomplish. Please bring back the video play-listing feature.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 138.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
- In-App Purchases
- CNBC PRO Membership $29.99
- CNBC PRO Membership $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.